syrup for coffee....

lisa2

Silver Member
Hi, I bought some flavoured syrups from Costa today and was wondering if anyone knew the syns?

Tried a search but it didn't come up with anything x

You can use 1 syn for every 20 calories if there is nutritional info.

That do SF ones too which are free but only in hazelnut, vanilla and caramel.

If you go on costas website they have some really detailed nutrition info which might help u breakdown the amount of cals per shot/portion of regular syrup x

I'm a coffee addict so have looks into this before, I only ever use the sugar free ones though xx

lisa2 said:
Ooh thanks! Didn't know about the sugar free ones x

I'm diabetic so have always had to make sure I have SF syrups in costa, they can be ordered online for around £7 plus £6 p&p, is it cheaper to buy the syrup bottles in costa, I've never really looked for some bizarre reason :(

there a company called littles! and they do flavoured instant coffee! and they are really nice! and they are deffonately syn free =] im addicted to the vanilla one! Im unsure where you can buy them as i sell them in my deli but you may be able to buy them online!

=] they do instant and ground coffee for cafetieres and peculators aswell, and im pretty sure they do whole bean aswell so you can grind it yourself

I've just bought some of the sugar free coffee syrups from online, as I can't buy them anywhere near me. I have a cherry one, vanilla one and a creme de menthe one. I have been using them for things like flavouring natural yogurt. They are the Da Vinci ones from the Low Carb Megastore. They are big bottles, but you need more of the syrup than you would do if you used flavouring essences.

I have some lovely vanilla flavoured instant coffee from Whittards.. anyway I used to work for costa and have a list I made up of the syns in TONS of their food and drinks.

The syrups are 2.5 syns for 15ml (based on nutritional info I found online).

Back