T.G.I.F. Hour by Hour

Blonde Logic

Yes. You can.
Thank god it's FRIDAY!!!!!

Morning everyone! Well, Friday is here at last, lol, though I only worked yesterday so a very short week for me.

Struggling to really get back in this time zone. Still. Hoping to nail it this weekend.

My everlovin stayed in the States to do some work on our property, and I am missing him a lot. :( That doesn;t help - as long as he is there I think I am keeping one foot in the USA time zone and one foot here in ours. He is doing a lot of heavy work, single handed, and where our property is its quite remote so I think I am worrying about him being alone out there in the woods. No phone, etc. Poo.

Oh well. At least I have half a chance of being productive this weekend! :D

Hope all are well and getting on OK and have some great weekend plans ahead!

Have a good day everyone!!! :) :)

xxx

Aaaw Blonde :(

Sorry that you're without the OH...but on the brightside he will be back soon and you can make up for your time spent apart :D AND your property in the US will be lovely for when you go back there!

xx

It is going to be built big enough for all us minimins to come visiting???

It is going to be built big enough for all us minimins to come visiting???

Well, our house when complete is going to be about 2500 square feet. (At a cost of about 1000 square feet here!), and one lot is 2 acres, and our playground lot nearby is 3 acres - so whoever doesnt fit in the house there are loads of spaces for tents!

However, seeing as how you all are going to be slim, I think we can get us all in the house! :D :giggle:

You all can come over and we can start a movement to get LL brought to the states!! :D

BL your place sounds great & I like camping lol.
Ahh Friday - my day off, spent 3 hours in a meeting about education.
Then the next 7 hours writing an assignment for college.
Now I'm going to go & relax with a shake & a movie.
Back to work tomorrow - Blah!!!

Back