TA DA!!!! Foundation complete! 9 stone GONE! Strike up the band!

Blonde Logic

Yes. You can.
Wooohooooo!!!!! I feel like I should have a cap and gown on, like graduation! I would throw it up into the wind!!!!!

Thats it!! FOUNDATION COMPLETE!!! 271 days, without a grain of anything!!! Holy moley!!! Can't believe it - really - that its done. I am sooooooooooooooooooooooooooo happy!!!

Oops - oh yeah - I lost 3.7 pounds, making it a total of 9 stone. I know weigh 11 stone - meaning the next ounce that comes off means I way 10 stone something!! :D

Stayed after my last group to attend RTM. Met everyone - seems a great group, and was a very very good chat with the whole group and LLC - this its going to be a good match!

Right! Off not for some soup - then to amend my ticker, and catch up with everyone!

I must be somewhere over a rainbow, because my dream really did come true.

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:DFANBLOODYTASTIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Well done :D Can't wait for us to start this journey together. It's the end and the beginning all rolled into one. You skinny mini :) xxxxxx

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:DFANBLOODYTASTIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Well done :D Can't wait for us to start this journey together. It's the end and the beginning all rolled into one. You skinny mini :) xxxxxx

THanks Kaalin - I am absolutely over the freakin moon!!!

Come on girl - lets attach the net phase just like the first!!! WE CAN DO THIS!!!

:bliss: :bliss: :bliss: :bliss:

We most definately can and I'm so glad I've got the back up of you and Bex!! It makes so much more sense doing this. Thank you!! xx

wow wow and wow and more wowz
well done :)

We most definately can and I'm so glad I've got the back up of you and Bex!! It makes so much more sense doing this. Thank you!! xx

NO thanks needed hon - just glad you were able to make your decision, and so glad you are starting this too.....we will back each other up and absolutely pick Tange and Linze's brains to bits!!! :D :D:D

is it weird that i had tears in my eyes reading this. well done u must be sooo chuffed. is it scary??? i cant imaginge getting to where i want to be!!

Well done BL thats just fab, I'm so happy for you!!!

xxxxxxxxxxx

Hi Catz. Thank you. And not wierd....been there many times reading posts before. :)

I actually am not scared - cautious is a better word. I am dead excited to start a new life with food, and have no desire to eat any of the old things I used to eat. I feel like that chord has been cut. I know there will be temptations - but - I feel now that I will be able to rise above the challenges. And there is a learning curve. I amy go up, may go down - several times on this next road - but thats OK - I will end up where I want to be, just like I did tonight. :) I'm a believer, the proof is in the uneaten pudding. :D

THanks again, and continued good luck to you too. I know you will be feeling just like this in short measure. :)

xx

THank you Kenshin!! and thanks too for the nice comment on my pics. :)

no problemo :) credit is duly deserved you have done amazing, you are truly an inspiration too others :) if i could give an award for most positive and inspirational person id hand it straight too you, amazing :) wishing you the best from this day forth

WOOOO Congratulations!!

you have done brilliantly and are a true inspiration to all us newbies!!

You have done so so well and deserve your dream.
Good Luck with RTM, although im sure you wont need it.

Dont be a stranger either we want to know how its all going!

Well done again!

graduation.gif

Back