TAFF'S 5TH WEIGH IN

tafflass

Silver Member
hey all,
went for weigh in this morning and lost 2lbs.was hoping for a little more but alls good.heading in the right direction :)

really impressed with the inch loss and lost 3 inches this week which takes it to 19 inches in 3 weeks :D

my son started high school this morning so really nervous for him. bless,he looked so smart going off in his uniform. cant wait til he comes home to find out what he thought.

daughter back in school tomorrow so can finally give the house a good going through and it staying tidy for more than 2 mins lol x

Hey,

Congratulations!! I think you're doing brilliantly hun!!!
It'll be nice to get your house back to normal and have a bit of peace I imagine- enjoy!

x

Well done!
Have a lovely evening finding out all about school from your son, enjoy those moments x

Your results have been great!! :) Really well done!!

Well done taff - I think sometimes the inches are more important than the pounds !!.

Do you do any specific exercises on the plate ?? I need my tummy sorting !

thanks hun x

i just stand on mine and let it do its thing.
mine also got a twist plate on so you twist as you wobble.think that helps shape the waist and tummy.

awww my little fella is home.loved his new school.
i'm so relieved he was ok x

Excellent pound loss, excellent inch loss! And I'm delighted your wee boy loved school -it's so scary isn't it? LOL

Well done Taff - youre very right thats 2lbs in the right direction :) Great inchloss too with the vibroplate!! Just goes to show you dont need an expensive model nowadays to get the same results. Best of luck for next weeks weigh in hun, x

Hi Tafflass,
well done to you, great inch loss as well. Best of luck for the coming week.
Doirin

hi taff, well done on your loss this week ,remember that its better off than on hun.. grest inch loss tho.. cant wait to start using mine properly, iv been so busy this week i havent had chance to use it,.
Glad your little man enjoyed school,my 2 start back tomorrow theyr not impressed lol xx

Well done tuffy great to see you are doing fantastic!
Kisses to the kiddies xxxx

well done :)

Back