TAFFS REFEED DIARY

Well done hun im delighted that you are enjoying everything you seem so positive. xxx

oh,i don't eat mince but yeah the turkey is a great size.
i actually think lipotrim are quite generous with the amount of meat and pots that we can have.

Have you tried Turkey Mince? I wont cook with any other mince now. 1 its much much cheaper than other mince (£1.60 a packet at asda) and 2 i do believe its better for you than beef mince .. i think! :D But anyways, its very very tasty!! :D Give it a try x

Have you tried Turkey Mince? I wont cook with any other mince now. 1 its much much cheaper than other mince (£1.60 a packet at asda) and 2 i do believe its better for you than beef mince .. i think! :D But anyways, its very very tasty!! :D Give it a try x

nah,i don't like any mince.really can't stand the texture of it x

day 5

breakfast - LT maint caramel bar
lunch - yesterdays leftover prawn curry and rice
tea - 5oz lean pork with cajun spice cooked on george,5 baby pots(dry roasted),cabbage,brocolli
snacks - mullerlight,small apple

today has gone great too.
tbh i feel as if i'm going really wrong because it seems too good to be true!

You are doing fantastic
I must copy all of yours days menus
hope you can stick with it
Please keep posting what you eat each day as it will help a lot of us

You are doing fantastic
I must copy all of yours days menus
hope you can stick with it
Please keep posting what you eat each day as it will help a lot of us

ok hun,i will x

day 5

breakfast - LT maint caramel bar
lunch - yesterdays leftover prawn curry and rice
tea - 5oz lean pork with cajun spice cooked on george,5 baby pots(dry roasted),cabbage,brocolli
snacks - mullerlight,small apple

today has gone great too.
tbh i feel as if i'm going really wrong because it seems too good to be true!

Ha-ha! your so funny Joanne your doing magically haha! Your days are flying how was your fruit and yogurt????yummy cant wait haha!

loved the yog.
just munching my apple now.straight out of the fridge and its mega sweet.nice though.

when you starting now?
time is going so fast.going to weigh on thursday.i'm prepared if i gain though.
my pharmacist said i only need to do 1 week refeed as i have only lost just over 4 stone doing LT.is this right?
i know it says to do it a few weeks if you have lost more than 5 stone.
didn't know if i should join slimming world next tuesday.

loved the yog.
just munching my apple now.straight out of the fridge and its mega sweet.nice though.

when you starting now?
time is going so fast.going to weigh on thursday.i'm prepared if i gain though.
my pharmacist said i only need to do 1 week refeed as i have only lost just over 4 stone doing LT.is this right?
i know it says to do it a few weeks if you have lost more than 5 stone.
didn't know if i should join slimming world next tuesday.

Ive only lost over 3 stone and im doing 2 weeks refeed as i feel like it will give me more control, but it does say over 5 stone continue days 4-7 for as many weeks as you want.

Im starting refeed on Wed haha! so excited. Got bad news today thou the pharmacy ive been goin too is being put into liquidation and lipotrim just came and took everything off them including their computer so i had to go meet the new pharmacist today all i can say is thank god im prepared i went down to make an appointment which i never normally do but i wanted to get a pharmacist i liked since it was an important weigh in and found out. Im really annoyed with lipotrim they never took any of their customers into consideration. Sorry for moaning haha! Still in shock a bit i tink!

day 6
breakfast - orange creme maint drink
lunch - prawns with spices,salad and wholemeal wrap
tea - 6oz pork,cabbage,brocolli,8oz jacket spud
snacks - muller light,apple

well that orange drink thing was horrid!far too sweet.
gotta go to weigh in the morning as too busy thursday.really feel like i've piled loads back on but thats prob just because i'm eating again.am ok with it if i do gain a little though coz been a bit constipated since eating again.
still only drinking water.wasn't a big tea or pop drinker before LT and i'm not bothered by it.
got told my breath smelt of garlic,which i loved coz that means i no longer stink of ketosis breath :)
wish me luck for weigh in x

Good luck hun hope you have a great weigh in and even if you gain a bit you will lose it next week. Its just water anyway definitely not fat with wat you have been eating. Yeah i heard that orange creme is like liquid sugar. Yuk.

day 7
breakfast - choc shake
lunch - 2 wholegrain bread filled with 4oz prawns and salad.
tea - 4oz rice,4oz chicken in a homemade curry sauce made from tinned toms,courgette,peppers,onion,curry powder.
snacks - mullerlight,apple

well,had my weigh in today and i'm so pleased that i managed to lose 1lb :)
i really thought i would gain as i felt i was eating loads but i must be doing something right.
going to join slimming world on tuesday to finish the last leg of my journey.
i won't be around for a few weeks from friday as i'm moving saturday and it takes 2 weeks or so for the broadband to be sorted :(
dunno how i'm gonna cope x

ah well done on your loss chicken :)
Oooooh how ever will you cope without this place?! :giggle:
Good luck with the move :D

Well done on the loss hun i knew you wudnt gain. Good luck with the move i bet it will be great getting all settled will miss ya loads. update us as soon as possible how your getting on with slimming world etc and the new house. xxxx

Well done on losing another pound. Hope the move goes well, don't let the stress get to you. Take care.

well done on loosing the 1lb
i have copied all of your refeeding programme. do you not eat chicken, it seems to be mainly pork and prawns.
any ideas of what to use instead of prawns?--tuna!!

yeah i eat chicken hun.
it's just i bought big packs of prawns,turkey and pork steaks.
just use whatever you fancy instead of prawns.
you can have 6oz of any lean meats/fish.tuna is good and you can have a whole normal size tin for the weight you are allowed.

Hey hun thanks for the lovely post hope things are still goin well for you and the moving is fun! xxxxx

Back