Take That - 4 or 5?

Emmaline

Hippety Hop!
A discussion on "The Wright Stuff" this a.m. saying that the fab four would be much better off without R Williams.
Personally, I agree. Don't and never did like him at all.
Apparently at one of the shows, he said the F word at least a dozen times, stuck his fingers up at the audience and pretended to roll a splif! I think they can well do without him and I feel his intentions are just to drag them down out of pure jealousy....They can well do without him and it was said that Gary is considering doing so!

I'm not really a big fan of Take That, But personally I think they are better off without him, because of his antics. I like Robbie but I think he is better on his own as a solo artist and take that are better as a band of 4.

Apparantly hes leaving the band again after this tour... what a shock - not

Why they took him back in the first place is beyond me, they dont need him or his massive ego

I agree, I prefer Take That with only the four... They're so much better this time round in my opinion, without Robbie. Can't stand his big-headedness!

*Sparkles* said:
Personally I'm glad he's leaving as I'm a big Robbie fan and I enjoy him as a solo artist. At the concerts he stole the show and I can't wait to see him tour solo :D

I agree sparkles, he did steal the show but in a good way. As soon as he came on EVERYONE was out of their seat & dancing. That's got to be a good thing. I love them anyway they come 4 or 5 it's all good!!

Starlight said:
Apparantly hes leaving the band again after this tour... what a shock - not

I'm not sure he was ever 'back for good' I think it was just a one album thing (admittedly they cheated a bit by adding extra tracks & releasing progressed)

I was never a huge Robbie fan and was sceptical before the show but he won me over big style....SO entertaining live. Big headed & egotistical yea but awesome at the same time!!

I'm not sure he was ever 'back for good' I think it was just a one album thing (admittedly they cheated a bit by adding extra tracks & releasing progressed)

I was never a huge Robbie fan and was sceptical before the show but he won me over big style....SO entertaining live. Big headed & egotistical yea but awesome at the same time!!

BOOOO!!!

Back