take three...

Dahlia Rose

Silver Member
hello all!
its my third time on lt and have always posted on here! haven't been here in a while so all my lipo buddies are probably gone by now! anyway as i said i have done lt 100% twice before and found this website and the support of other people such a lifesaver!
I lost 23 lbs in total on my other attempts and gained a little back
now I'm back to lose the rest!
looking forward to making lots more lovely friends here!

Dahlia Rose

Hi Dahlia Rose (a lovely, tranquil name!),
Nice to meet you.
I'm about half-way through my losses, but am on holiday atm, so am being slightly naughty, lingering furtively on the 100% forum! :D I have every intention of getting back to it when I'm home in a couple of weeks, though...

Seems like we're due to finish around the same time, so will look forward to comparing notes along the way.

Best of luck,
Marianne x

Hello! I'm sure you're going to have lots of insightful advice for us from being on it before! I am on my second week so far. Got through the hard part now I think :) Good luck on your new journey! Keep us posted. Xxx

thanks guys don't you wish people were as lovely in the real world as they are on this forum!
day 2 today! i was at 12.4 when i got weighed in on monday im hoping to get to 10st by christmas! then i'd be the happiest ever! im not really overweight but im very sick of feeling huge i hate my spare tyre and always hide my arms!! i just want to be the weight i should be at 24 its horrible hiding behind baggy clothes i want to wear the clothes i love!

:bighug:Welcome back Dahlia Rose to Take 3! You can do it this time for sure! I also wish the outside-world-people would be as kind & supportive & welcoming as everyone on here. But I guess they're not on our mission so we'll forgive them their sabotage attempts & opinionated ways!! Why not join our Christmas Challenge...see Deezer's thread of that name. Most of us on it have made Christmas Tickers as well as our current goal tickers to see our progress. Look forward to chatting!

x S

oh i will thanks love where did you get yours? wow you are doing so well hun!
this forum is just fantastic every time ive been here ive made such wonderful diet buddies!

Thanks for the compliment! I'm doing it for a wedding...I'm chief bridesmaid. Dress is currently size 20 and I'm now fitting in a 12 (first fitting is tomorrow so hoping seamstress will have to cut dress in half!!!)
Yes a few of us have replaced our food addiction with a forum addiction, hee hee!! Slightly healthier though methinks! You can do up a Christmas ticker on Tickerfactory...just keep going through the ticker options & there're ones with holly etc.

x S

Aww thanks Juls! Haven't been called that before!! How are you getting along yourself? You should totally make a weight-loss ticker so we can see your progress xx S

done and done!!! im all christmas tickered up!! you are an inspiration love ! it takes a really strong person to have the courage to give up food completely and to do something positive about their weight! i have got the biggest craving for scrambled eggs right now which is bizarre as im not even a fan however i am just going to drink another pint of water! woop woop!
getting from a size 20 to a twelve is INSANE!!! i bet you'll look better than the bride walking up that aisle fair play to you sweetheart! what colour is the dress?? x

Aww cheers Dahlia Rose! The dress is grape (bluey purple).A one-shoulder Grecian style. I was actually a 16-18 (more of an 18 really) but the bride ordered an even bigger 'just in case' size grrrrrrr! See the full story on my 'Thank you all for the inspiration to start' thread if you've nothin' else to do!! I'm just about to update it now.

x S

ooh well what a smack in the face it'll be to her when people are more interesting in who the foxy bridesmaid is than the bride ;) i will have a read...
just fed my dog and sat with my nose in the bag for a few mins hmmm....
i gave up smoking (cold turkey) 2 months ago so i know ive good willpower
last time i did lt the only thing that got me through was chain smoking :)
i can and will do it!!

i gave up smoking (cold turkey) 2 months ago so i know ive good willpower
last time i did lt the only thing that got me through was chain smoking :)
i can and will do it!!

Wow - that's a hell of an achievement as well! Good for you... this should be a breeze, then! :D

Giving up smoking IS easier! Haha. I gave up in July/August time and found the first day of this much harder! But it will be JUST as rewarding! Xx

Giving up smoking IS easier! Haha. I gave up in July/August time and found the first day of this much harder! But it will be JUST as rewarding! Xx

Well done sweetie! It is a yucky habit but a hard one to quit. But y'know you're right it was easier than the start of 100% LT!! I gave up around July too, can't actually remember date...should've kept note for yet another ticker!! Keep it up...you're flying towards goal!

x S

Back