Step2 810kcal Take two...

Tig

Likes to eat
Hi everyone...

I've had a diary on way too many forums here...
Slimmingworld! Target member... for about a month...
Dukan! Target member... for about a week...
Cambridge! Target and then some... for a few days?

Serial yoyo dieter! I'm back up (not to my heaviest), but to my 'trigger weight'. I want to lose just over a stone, and maybe try and keep it off this time! My problem, and I know it too well, is I can lose the weight, but I never consolidate it! I'm going back to a new Cambridge consultant tonight to do it all over again and try and keep it off this time. Massive emotional eater, not when I'm sad though, normally if I'm excited or happy.

I'll post all my stats when I get back home tonight :)

Wish me luck! For the 1000th time!

xx

Right, new cons is lovely! Her methods are slightly different to my old cons. Rather than, you havent got much to lose so go straight for 810, she is saying, you havent got much to lose so get off quick and SS... I havent done SS before!! Should be interesting! I'm going back next Monday, so I want to 100% it before then and get a good first week lose. I managed 7lbs last time (and I was 7lbs lighter).
Starting weight - 12st
Goal - Going to assess as I go along, but somewhere between 10.9-11st

I even got some free ketostix chucked in, but I'll hold off until day 4ish...

Day 1 done :)

Not too bad! Went for chocolate mint shake around lunchtime, then chicken and shroom soup followed by a chocolate orange 'muffin'. Lots of water, couple of black coffees, some yogi tea, and a diet pepsi. I've read diet drinks are a no no in SS but I was sat in a pub!! Numerous trips to the loo, but I feel good, if not a bit empty!

Onwards to day 2 :)

Day 2, nearly done :)

Today was no where near as bad as I was expecting. I'm pretty busy at work on Thurs, so keeps me occupied! Decided not to wait so late for my first pack though! Had my first pack, maple and pecan porridge at 8am, followed by a few black coffees and water. 2pm I had banana shake followed by more water. 6pm I had leek and potato soup :) Tonight I have had a few yogi teas and that's me done for day 2!
I guess I'm lucky to already know which packs I like, so no nasty surpirses. Last time I tried to make hot soup in my shaker... That was a big mistake!
I was down 3lbs from yesterday!! To be fair I had eaten like a pig the week before. Bowels havent been affected yet either, however, I do smoke and that seems to make me go (god knows why!).

Didnt sleep too well last night, which I remember from last time, but it'll pass! I'm out Saturday, but I'm not a big drinker anyway so that wont be an issue! Really want a 100% week one, thats the aim. Going to use my first ketostick on Saturday morning.

Tomorrows a busy day at work, might try and save 2 packs until the evening so I can have soup and a 'desert'.

Exactly crazy :) well, being realistic I'm doing this in preparation for festivals ad summer, however I don't want my weight to get up as high as it has. I'm a bad bad binge eater!

Day 3 :) again surprisingly easy. Had two of my packs - porridge and a shake. A few tummy rumbles, but no cravings. Maybe I'm in ketosis already?! Going to do a ketostik in the morning. This morning i was down to 11.7... Half a stone gone!! However this was naked and on my home scales, so cc weight will be slightly more. Good incentive not to blow it over the weekend!

Day 4! Not been quite to plan! I ended up out with some friends last night. Managed to reign it in and minimal damage on the scales so getting back on it! Scales are saying 11.6 this morning :) got 2 more days before weigh in!

Day 6! Scales were back up to 11.7 this morning, i feel like I'm retaining water, bloated :( I should still get a respectable loss tonight, just not as good as I was originally expecting. Oh we'll, back on it today.
I'll report back after weigh in.

Hope weigh in was good. Day 1 again for me away with work for day 3-5 hotel but luckily someone else is doing it too so together we will stay strong.

After a day of guzzling my water my weight on the Cc scales was up to 11.10, that's a 4lb loss after 6 days. Not bad, but it could have been soooo much better >:/ oh well, spurns me on for the next weigh in, which is this Saturday as my Cc is away for the bank holiday.
No cheating today, have had my 3 packs. I made the 'crisps' this evo with chicken and shroom soup - sooo nice :) better than the muffin! Really strong flavour.
I don't have the weekend in between me and weigh in so I'm hoping for a gd week 2 loss :)

Yep having a weigh in late in the day is not great i used to stop drinking about midday and was gasping afterwards so prob not recommended! Weight loss still very good though stick with it x

Thanks Suerd. I was back on it yesterday and today is going well so far. I have a sore throat so my morning porridge didn't slide down the best :/ I change my mind very quick regarding which sachets I like and don't like! You're right about evening weigh ins, my cc does weekends, so perhaps ill start doing mornings!
It's good you have some support :) are you Ss-ing it?

Hi Tig yes SS, I can't stand the porridge made me gag - I have had a fruits of forest shake and chilli soup might have mango for tea as not tried that one yet. Yes defo good to have support. ;)

Back