Takeaway on WW?

Petal01

Still Climbing That Hill!
Hi everyone,

i clicked on the link for my long and bumpy journey, great link! what i wanted to know is...for a mixed kebab it say's 8 points is that 8 points including the pitta and sauce? or 8 points for the meat alone?

Also does anyone know if all perfectly clear flavoured water is free? and the points value of salt and vinegar snack a jack crisps.

Thanks

Tracie

I think snackajacks are 2 points but I could be wrong. Definately not more than 2.5

I have the eating out guide and a chicken doner kebab is down as 4.5 Id assume thats with the pitta cos its not broken down.

Id probably allow myself .5 for the water to be on the safe side.

This is just my opinion so I could very well be wrong. Im sure someone with more knowledge will enlighten us!

Right, I could be completely wrong but I had a look at the mixed kebab on that site and it does appear to me that it's just for the meat, you would need to add on 2.5pts for (medium) pitta and salad. I could be completely wrong though but it seems strange that it's not broken down although the others are in which they mention pitta so to be on the safe side I would assume that it just means the meat. I may be wrong so anyone feel free to correct me :D! I love lamb doner kebabs, is a mixed kebab with chicken as well?
As for the water I'm not sure, I know Starlight found some ww flavoured water which was free. Let me know what one you're thinking of and I'll try and find out for you.
xx

Right, I could be completely wrong but I had a look at the mixed kebab on that site and it does appear to me that it's just for the meat, you would need to add on 2.5pts for (medium) pitta and salad. I could be completely wrong though but it seems strange that it's not broken down although the others are in which they mention pitta so to be on the safe side I would assume that it just means the meat. I may be wrong so anyone feel free to correct me :D! I love lamb doner kebabs, is a mixed kebab with chicken as well?
As for the water I'm not sure, I know Starlight found some ww flavoured water which was free. Let me know what one you're thinking of and I'll try and find out for you.
xx

Hi Nails,

That's exactly what i thought about the kebabs, so i would add 2.5 for pitta plus the points for the sauce as well i think it was 1.5 or 2.5, can't remember off hand,so that would be around 13 points altogether assuming the sauce is 2.5. Yes a mixed kebab has donner,chicken & shish, lovely they are :)

It was strawberry and kiwi perfectly clear mainly, but any perfectly clear in general really i wondered about.

Thanks

Tracie

Hi Tracie
I've just had a quick look in my book and Perfectly Clear are made by Silver Spring (I hope this is the one you was wondering about) The only drinks I could find listed were:

Perfectly Clear Lemon, Lime & Orange Sparkling Drink
Perfectly Clear Mango, Pineapple & Banana Sparkling Drink
Perfectly Clear Peach Sparkling Drink
Perfectly Clear Raspberry, Blackberry & Blackcurrant Sparkling Drink
All of them are 0pts!

So I would safely assume that the one you was wondering about is also 0pts. Was it sparkling or still, not that it should make any difference anyway but I wondered why the sparkling was listed in my book and not the still.
xx
ps - the mixed kebab sounds yummy!!!

Back