taken the bull by the horns

spottitchsam

Silver Member
well guys:character00201:
im back with vengeance,ive been very miserable for the last few weeks due to a dreadful butlins holiday,and the final straw last weekend when the cdc scales has been faulty for a couple of weeks,hence my crazy weighins.well i got up this morning and i feel ready to give this my full attention.my cdc put me on a 1000cals plan which i think made it worse for me.since monday ive not lost any weight whatsoever,and im hungry all the time im even passing my grandchildrens biscuits box thinking i will just have one,that wont do much harm.i started lipotrim/cambridge on the understanding i was not going to eat any food until my sons wedding in august,but im afraid that if i dont change back to shakes only, im not going to be losing much more before the wedding.sorry to moan but i just wanted to write it down.x

You need to talk to yourself.....give yourself a piece of your mind and get back on it! Moaning doen't help anyone action does :D I find this advice easy to give out.....however, I have been messing about since christmas and I have just completed my second SS 100% day so I am chuffed hehe

Good luck hun and if you need to moan come and moan and then get back to it :)

My mum use to say....you can only moan for 10 mins so get it out now Megan and then just get on with it....don't feel sorry for yourself make it better (hope this helps!) xxx

Why did your cdc put you on a 1000 plan? Do you want to go back to SS? If you do want to go back on SS then tell your cdc that you'd rather do that?

I really hope that you get sorted with a plan that suits you - you did so well those first few weeks and it would be really good if you could stay on track with that and have those excellent losses.

Why did your cdc put you on a 1000 plan? Do you want to go back to SS? If you do want to go back on SS then tell your cdc that you'd rather do that?

I really hope that you get sorted with a plan that suits you - you did so well those first few weeks and it would be really good if you could stay on track with that and have those excellent losses.

xkatiex
when i was on holiday at butlins i was ill so my cdc adviced me to go on the 1000 plan.ive only just got better over the last few days but i want to eat all the time.i spoke to my cdc this morning and she said that its ok for me to go back to 3 shakes/bars a day,but if i felt the need to eat something i was allowed chicken or prawns.feel stronger today and ive kept to 2 shakes with 1 bar to go.x

well done for getting back on it hun. I have tried SS+, but at the moment the food is causing me to cheat (if that makes sense) so after a bad week I too am back on SS and looking forward to a loss next Friday.

Hope you can SS all the way to your son's wedding, you are going to look fabulous. All the best chickadee

Charlie xx

well done for getting back on it unI have tried SS+, but at the moment the food is causing me to cheat (if that makes sense) so after a bad week I too am back on SS and looking forward to a loss next Friday.

Hope you can SS all the way to your son's wedding, you are going to look fabulous. All the best chickadee

Charlie xx

i know exactly what you mean about the food.that's why i have gone back on to shakes only.ive survived day one so thats a very good start.all the best for next week.x

Have you thought about ss+ 4 packs with milk option? my loses when I don't wobble at weekends are just as successful as the ss loses. I have a pack around 5ish when my son has his tea so I am not tempted to pick at his,then have my 4th pack as my tea after he has gone to bed. The milk option is so useful for my beloved coffees which help me unwind and take away food cravings.
It's not the need to eat that led me to weekend wobbles it was my beloved wine,which then led to me to some needed carbs to soak it up with. The 4 packs never leaves me feeling deprived of food,as I say my failing was the booze. x

ahh right - all makes sense now. You've done really well to stick to that as you have done when you've not been well.

What about trying SS+ then, that way you're doing the shakes with the benefit of that bit extra of protein and salad.

Just stay strong and stay away from the little un's biscuits xx

thanks guys for all your replies,you all mean so much to me.just thought that i would jump on here for a few mins to let you know that i feel wonderful today and very possitive.hope you are all having a lovely saturday so far.x

Back