Taking a break vs 100%

Status
Not open for further replies.
I really think this has got out of hand. Everyone needs to stop attacking each other, and no one should be accused of bullying or ganging up on people.
I think these forums are getting misinterpreted. There is no issue with people needing to eat, or having slip ups etc. i think when people get upset its because the forum has become a place offering advice and guidance on how to plan for a break. I don't really think that is helping people, especially new starters who come here to do 100% VLCD then may get caught up in how to take a break. that is just my thoughts.

I think there should maybe be a separate forum set-up for those who wish to or plan to take a break, somewhere they can go for advice that is separate and not viewed as soon as you enter the lipotrim folder.

Please please no one take my post the wrong way. I'm not intending to pick on anyone, belittle anyone, or indeed get the last word.

Lets get this forum back to the brilliant support network it was, and really the part of the reason I chose Lipotrim as my VLCD.

KT x

Hey Monkey,

I saw in another post mini said they may not be able to seperate them out because they has been so many posts. but maybe there could be one going forward for new posts or something. :)

Noone is attacking anyone personally!!!

And there now is 2 camps as so many people want to discuss food and breaks on the main forum hense the reason why a 100% sub forum was set up. In my eyes that is totally wrong as that is what the diet is about. The sub forum shouldve been for posts like this.

Just wanted to add to all the above posts. This is getting ridiculous, everyone has a right to talk about lipotrim and their journey and the people that dont agree with the fact that some people may not be as strong willed as them shouldnt feel the need to criticise.

Although many of you have found TFR hard going at times but have been able to stick to it is admirable, i dont think there is any need to feel the right to ram down other peoples throats that they may be a failure for maybe having a night off. I completely agree that the idea is not to eat and bend the rules but its individual choice at the end of the day.

Some remarks posted on here are totally un necessary and quite frankly a little "up themselves". If you dont like reading about peoples blips and planned days off dont read the posts and stick to commenting on 100% tfr posts.

All i can say and i really dont want to sound annoyed is bully for those that have the inner strength to do this incredibly hard diet long term. But to those that may do it a little at a time, you can and will still get to your goal regardless.

lol you can stay in Ketosis and still eat, you guys know that right? It's upto the individual whether they want to do it 100% or not, yes it's "meant" to be TFR, but if it suits somebody better to have a small meal each day, then why the heck not? The only weight that will be gained (if any) will be water weight, which fluctuates daily anyway. I've eaten lots of times on LT, and I eventually decided to just stop buying the sachets, but I'm still in ketosis and I'm still losing rapidly X)

Head over to the LC/Atkins board and see what them guys are eating, they are all ketogenic and losing loads of weight, similar to that of LT. Don't fret people, if you want to have a small blip/break, THEN YOU DO IT! Don't worry about what anyone else says/thinks.

well I think its safe to say the majority agree we should just let things lie... now whats for dinner?? :eat:

JOKE :giggle:

Whoa! things have certainly changed around here! Not been on here since beginning of March and its surprising how this place has altered in that time.

I haven't been on here due to a "planned break" as I went away and had a few family dos to go to but I did a full refeed week running up to going away. I have now returned to get to my goal with a much more positive attitude towards LT. Also for the record while I've been on LT both times I have never cheated and this time I haven't had any additions in my soup like pepper etc and I'm finding this is working very well for me now.

My view is that everyone has their own journey to make and their own way of getting there but our destination is the same, to reach our goal whether it be for personal, physical or medical reason.

People come on here for help and advice. We all have our good days and bad days so when on here whether you're doing this 100% or doing it your own way, if you're having a good day and someone else is having a really bad day its your job to help that person to feel better and stay motivated. Likewise if you're the one having a day from hell you should be able to look to anyone else on here for some much needed support to get by.

summergurl your really not helping this situation, id take a step back, calm down abit and have a think about what you write before you post it. As I said before if you personally dont want to read about breaks and blips simply dont click on that thread.You cant dictate to the members of this site what they can and cannot write, they are entitled to share there lipotrim experience the same as you.Nothing ever stays the same, times change and people have to move along with them, might be an idea to get your head around that.

And there really isnt any point writing a paragraph like this saying the post isnt meant to cause offense when it clearly does :)

PS hope you like the text size this time:)

I am already calm.

I give up on this side of the forum!
Don't see the point in trying to get my point across any more!!

100% ers all the way!!!! :D

Last edited:
I'm sure I speak on behalf of most of the people on 'this side of the forum'... your 'point' will not be missed X)

Last edited:
I realise emotions have been running high recently but the comments on this thread are no longer constructive. I would suggest if people can't discuss this in a civil matter then they step back from the thread. Clearly it's run it's course and hopefully someone from Admin will be along to close it soon.

Hi guys, I am closing this thread as once again I think it has got a bit out of hand, and everyone is going around in circles. I believe this discussion has run its course x

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back