taking my life back!!!!!

It won't hurt to have a week off and then get back to it when your decorating is almost done, infact it will probably do you good, as when you get back on it, it will feel like a fresh start!!!!

I have a hen party on Saturday so going to have a big healthy tea Saturday and drink vodka and diet coke so that it's not too bad as hubby wants a chineese on Sunday as a treat, so I thought if I go the gym Friday and Sunday it should balance out the naughtyness, I will then be super good for the rest of the week!!!!

Well had a bit of a mad day yesterday as my second little was born so was rushing all over the place. Managed to be quite good but had a few little naughty things.

Breakfast
Bacon (syns) plum tomatoes, mushrooms ( in a tiny bit of marg) two poached eggs.

Snack
Frozen grapes
2 jelly sweets
Handfull of wotists

Dinner
Beans on wholemeal toast

Tea
Chicken, mushrooms, onions, pepper in hosin + garlic sauce with cus cus!!!!

So not very good but not totally naughty either!!! Will get back on it properly tomorrow.

Not done my diary for a few days, been a busy few days..... Yesterday

Breakfast - small amount of special k and milk

Dinner - home made lentil soup
Tangerine
Banana

Tea - 2x wholemeal toad with marg and jam

2 x vodka and diet coke

Got stuck at work and everyone had takeaway so toast was all I could have!!

Today
Breakfast - special k and milk

Dinner - lentil soup
Tangerine + apple

Tea - chicken chow main, few prawn crackers, few chips!!!!!! Aaarrrggghhh

However I did a hard work out for an hour at they gym so am hoping it won't cause too many problems!!!!

And I've got superfree soup for work tomorrow!!!

Really hoping to see an 11 on Thursday...... Only 2lbs to put the 12's behind me :)

Back on track today....

Breakfast - special k + milk

Lunch - homemade carrot suede and onion soup, 2x tangerine, banana, apple, alpen light bar

Tea - jacket potato, beans, spring onion, cucumber and pepper, small amount of cheese.

I only ate half of my chineese last night so don't feel to naughty plus I've been very good today!!!

Just got hubby cooking away in the kitchen, stuffed chicken, grilled chicken stuffed with mushrooms, onion and cheese wrapped in bacon, in a tomato pasta sauce with sweetcorn and broad beans!!!! I'm being waited on!!

2lbs lost this week..... 9lbs in total now!!!!! Yea!!!! Even managed to stay away from the krispy kreme donoughts today at work as I am going out for tea so didn't want to be double naughty!!!!!

Breakfast special Kay + milk

Lunch roasted red pepper soup, alpen light bar (hex) banana, tangerine, apple

Tea who knows, but not having pudding!!!!!

You are doing amazing hun you should be really proud of yourself :)

Are you getting the hang of EE now?
Well done for resisting the doughnuts!

WE CAN DO THIS!! xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Well I was really naughty last night, ate out for friends birthday and had the naughtiest thing on the menu...... Didn't have pudding though!!!! Then today had bad hangover and had fish and chips for tea to try and make my hangover go away!!!!! It's still here :-(

So back on plan tomorrow, good diet and off to the gym, I'm going to be super good this week!!!

Well I need to be 11st 12 on Thursday, then 2lb a week and I will have lost a stone for my friends wedding on the 26th of November, then 2lb a week means I will be 11st for Christmas????? Really hope I can do it!!!!!

Love yr diary and I'm going to try find the fanta sweet and sour :) I love sweet and sour!!! X

Went back to the gym today after a week off with a cold, hoping to kick start another good weight loss next week!!!!!!

Back