Taking myself in hand!

Discussion in 'Slimming World Off Topic' started by Mummoth, 20 August 2010 Social URL.

1. Mummoth

Mummoth Silver Member

Start Weight:
    19st3lb
    Current Weight:
    16st11.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st5.5lb(12.45%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    I've not been to class for four weeks. Basically I fell off the wagon big time & ate what I wanted, then went on holiday & ate even more. The result is that I've gained a massive 13.5tlbs :break_diet::cry:

Why do we do this sort of thing? I'd lost a massive 3.5 stone, now it's down to 2.5.

Still, I'm back on track now & that's the main thing I guess. I've set myself a mini target of 7lbs this week. I've not lost that much since I started this, so I've got a lot of work to do. I've ordered Just Dance for the Wii & will be boogying my big butt off when it gets here!

Louise24 likes this.
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. AmyS

AmyS is on the road to Slimdon

Start Weight:
    14st4lb
    Current Weight:
    13st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st5lb
    Lost(%):
    0st9lb(4.5%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Good luck for this week hun! Well done for getting back on track! It can be really hard going back to class after a break but you've done it and that is the hardest bit!

I have Just dance for the Wii! Its great!

4. *EB*

*EB* Gold Member

Well done for coming back - you could easily have carried on not following plan and regained all the weight - but you have just dented your loss to date - and soon it will be back to where you were - and then onwards!!!

I think its commendable you have come back, and its good to have you back xx

5. MadameLaMinx

MadameLaMinx Gold Member

Well done for stopping the wagon and hopping back on! I reckon you will soon be back to where you were. Draw a line under the last month and forget about it, you will be back in the swing of things in no time!

6. chubbyemma

chubbyemma Silver Member

I think its brilliant you stopped it there and got back on track.

you could so easily of not got back to it and put more back on.

give yourself a pat on the back i think your doing brill. get jigging to your wii fit that will sort ya

7. Mummoth

Mummoth Silver Member

Start Weight:
    19st3lb
    Current Weight:
    16st11.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st5.5lb(12.45%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    Thanks all. Been a good day today. The Wii Just Dance game arrived but I haven't put it on yet - been grouting the bathroom (bit of body optimising with the bending & stretching) & then this evening it was my littlun's dance class.

Forgot to say, how embarrassing is this: at class on Weds, after being told I'd gained virtually a stone, I got awarded Woman of the Year for my group! :cry:

8. Tatws

Tatws Full Member

Start Weight:
    18st6lb
    Current Weight:
    17st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st10lb(3.88%)
    Diet:
    Slimming world
    Didnt want to read and run but well done for realising it had to stop and for Woman of the year - you were on track before the blip and you can be again - I blame the holidays, the break in routine ruins me but as I teacher I desperately need them to make me feel human again! and do all me prep!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.