Taking the plunge

I'm just having my first Strawberry shake..... Hmmmmm, Interesting taste!! haha
Is it just me or is it a bit plasticy?
Try vanilla with a teaspoon of coffee added.... yum yum :) and if you like your coffee and tea, try the vanilla shake as whitener too... BUT be careful to use your shake up within 15 mins as per guide on bags :)

Good luck!!
I'm about to attempt to try the chocolate one hot... I'm assuming I don't need to do anything special other than make it with hot water instead of cold!!?

I am thinking about getting the flapjacks next week, I'm missing something to chew already!
Nooo!! don`t make it with hot water then shake OUCH!!! make it with cold and stick it in microwave if theres one at work? Or are you at home now? If not then maybe get yourself a hand held whizzer thingy~me bob and make it with hot water then lol...Ps the flapjacks are an acquired taste :eek:.... BUT you might like them lol... stranger things have happened hee hee :D

pamdev said:
Gillyella!! So glad to see you!! I'm starting again 04th jan (OH on holiday so won't even kid myself I'll be able to do it while he's around). You were a brilliant support last time so I am looking forward to honking on the 100% thread soon!!!

Hope you have a brill Christmas and have a wonderful new year. Xx

Pamdev there you are hun. How have ya been kerping? Good Xmas I hope? Same here oh off till next Tuesday. Baby has chicken pox & croup, equalling no sleep. So was only setting myself up for failure starting early. Monday I'm starting & were all gonba kick ass.. ;) can't wait X xx x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Nooo!! don`t make it with hot water then shake OUCH!!! make it with cold and stick it in microwave if theres one at work? Or are you at home now? If not then maybe get yourself a hand held whizzer thingy~me bob and make it with hot water then lol...Ps the flapjacks are an acquired taste :eek:.... BUT you might like them lol... stranger things have happened hee hee :D

LOL, Thanks for that! I haven't tried it hot yet, But will tonight now. I'm only giving the flapjacks a go as I only like the chocolate shakes and I cant live on them alone otherwise I'm gonna give up through boredom!!

Sadly I don't like Tea or Coffee either (fussy bugger I know!) so It's just shakes and water for me! :rolleyes:

Know what you mean about the shakes I'm on chocs only as they are ok ish lol. I do drink tea as well tho x x x

Trueleame said:
Know what you mean about the shakes I'm on chocs only as they are ok ish lol. I do drink tea as well tho x x x

Hiya,
Yeah the choc tastes more like watered down cake mix to me lol

The flap jacks are an aquired taste. The chemist would not let me have them in the first week and the first time I had them I thought they were disgusting but I soon got use to them and use to take them to work - much easier than making a lumpy shake! Good luck I am sure you will do brilliantly.

HockeyNut said:
The flap jacks are an aquired taste. The chemist would not let me have them in the first week and the first time I had them I thought they were disgusting but I soon got use to them and use to take them to work - much easier than making a lumpy shake! Good luck I am sure you will do brilliantly.

In fully preparing myself for them tasting horrible lol, And thanks!!

Back