Taking your diet on holiday with you?

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers' started by Buttons, 22 April 2007 Social URL.

1. Buttons

Buttons Member

Diet:
    Slimming World
    What do you do?

Continue counting points? or have a diet 'holiday' and pick up where you left off on your return? Or just be more relaxed, ie making healthy food choices but not counting the points etc??

I've only been weight watching for 5 weeks now and I am so happy that the weight is coming off. Although I'm going abroad in another 5 weeks and not sure what to do for the best. I do enjoy my food (dont we all?)

What have you done in these circumstances or what would you do?

MANY THANKS x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Marie_D

Marie_D Gold Member

Hi Buttons. It's hard for me to comment on this because I don't have any holidays coming up (feel free to get your violins out, hehe), however, I would like to think that if I went away I would stick to the diet as best I could. I don't think I would go as far as counting my points (I don't think I could even if I wanted to!), but I would try and make the healthiest choices whenever and wherever I could, maybe keeping a rough track of points in my head or something.

This is however is just theory, in reality I'd probably spend the whole holiday stuffing my face! Lol!

Just keep in mind how well you've done so far, it would be a shame to gain all that back just for the sake of a holiday....but, don't let it spoil your holiday either.

Sorry, I've not been much help really have I :eek:

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.