• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Tampopo Thai Restaurant

Hi there, stumbled across this forum on my search for Tampopo slim world syn values on the web so joined! However still no clue how much syn's i consumed last night! Can someone help?

This is the discription of what i had...

Khai Soi (aka Changmai Noodles)
Chicken breast and yellow noodles in a red curry sauce, flavoured with ginger, garlic, fresh lime and red onion.

From what i've read the noodles and chicken are free but the typical oil count is around 6 syns... i'm just stuck on the sauce?!

Thanks x

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
Libbi said:
Hi there, stumbled across this forum on my search for Tampopo slim world syn values on the web so joined! However still no clue how much syn's i consumed last night! Can someone help?

This is the discription of what i had...

Khai Soi (aka Changmai Noodles)
Chicken breast and yellow noodles in a red curry sauce, flavoured with ginger, garlic, fresh lime and red onion.

From what i've read the noodles and chicken are free but the typical oil count is around 6 syns... i'm just stuck on the sauce?!

Thanks x
There is a sub forum for Eating Out-you need to post requests like this in there :)

http://www.minimins.com/slimming-world-weight-loss-diary/187905-jos-journey-infinity-beyond.html

Last edited:

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Slimming World - Eating Out 0
Slimming World 1
Slimming World - Eating Out 3
Slimming World - Eating Out 0
Syn Values 7