1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

Tampopo Thai Restaurant

Discussion in 'Slimming World - Eating Out' started by Libbi, 1 September 2011 Social URL.

1. Libbi

Libbi New Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Slimming World
    Hi there, stumbled across this forum on my search for Tampopo slim world syn values on the web so joined! However still no clue how much syn's i consumed last night! Can someone help?

This is the discription of what i had...

Khai Soi (aka Changmai Noodles)
    Chicken breast and yellow noodles in a red curry sauce, flavoured with ginger, garlic, fresh lime and red onion.

From what i've read the noodles and chicken are free but the typical oil count is around 6 syns... i'm just stuck on the sauce?!

Thanks x
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. WelshJojo

WelshJojo Gold Member

Calorie counting/low carb(following SW principles where possible)
    There is a sub forum for Eating Out-you need to post requests like this in there :)

Last edited: 1 September 2011
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.