Tamzys before and afters 25lbs gone

Tamzy1989

Gold Member
Decided id take the plunge and show u guys what i looked liked before i came on lipotrim. The before pics was taken in late august as you can see i was fat lol, my stomach was big, so was my thighs and i hated it, even though i looked happy in the picture i wasnt, i was with friends who were all skinny and gorgeous and i was just feeling depressed. after that day i vowed that i never want to be fat again!! I hated the pictures but everytime i felt like giving up all i had to do was go in the kitchen and view the pic on the fridge. Lipotrim has changed my life and it can change yours!! Never give up, it works if u give it a good shot, never in my life have i lost so much weight in 4 weeks.

So i remained that weight untill 4 weeks ago when i started this and now 25 lbs later i feel like a new woman. The support that i got on here was amazing and i thank u all, il still be around, probably refeeding on monday but will still be here popping in to check up on diaries.

Xx

ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1383259427.503261.jpg

ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1383259452.348202.jpgImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1383259468.224434.jpgImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1383259485.063426.jpg

Wow! You look fab :eek:

Best of luck on your re-feed :)

Back