tandoori chicken

hollystar100

anyone have any idea how many syns a portion of tandoori chicken from the Indian may be? its the one that doesn't come in a sauce but doubt its free either? having it with boiled rice so hopefully won't have to use too many syns!

If your using the chicken as a healthy extra then I doubt it would be too many, as a guess I would say 10 to be on the safe side?

Sounds lovely though, enjoy!

Sammy 21 said:
If your using the chicken as a healthy extra then I doubt it would be too many, as a guess I would say 10 to be on the safe side?

Sounds lovely though, enjoy!

Chicken wouldn't need to be a healthy extra on EE tho-as it's free!

If on extra easy it should be free but just to be on safe side as you do not if it has been cooked in a kiln I'd just count around 5 syns

anyone have any idea how many syns a portion of tandoori chicken from the Indian may be? its the one that doesn't come in a sauce but doubt its free either? having it with boiled rice so hopefully won't have to use too many syns!

A fellow cumbrian !!!

Does the chicken feel greasy, or really juicy when you bit into it? If not it'll be free. Remember to do your superfree otherwise you undo the hard work of trying to choose well. Knock up a little salad to have in a bowl to the side and munch on that as well.

thanks for the suggestions didn't feel greasy counted about 5 syns for it stayed the same this week but dont think that was the Indian think was catch up from the week before!!

gazter said:
A fellow cumbrian !!!

Does the chicken feel greasy, or really juicy when you bit into it? If not it'll be free. Remember to do your superfree otherwise you undo the hard work of trying to choose well. Knock up a little salad to have in a bowl to the side and munch on that as well.

yes you think there would be no overweight cumbrians with all the walking in the hills we could be doing, but given the lack of anthing else have to turn to the wine to pass the time!!!

yes you think there would be no overweight cumbrians with all the walking in the hills we could be doing, but given the lack of anthing else have to turn to the wine to pass the time!!!

lol I was actually in Egremont today (queens drive)..

Back