ProPoints Tano's back...

MORNING :)

Up early today as I'm going to another school for the day. Exciting :)
Eggs for breakfast this morning plus 1tbsp peanut butter

Almonds for lunch then whatever I can eat there/when I get back

I finish early today so I might go and do some weights plus a run in the gym. If not, ill do my core conditioning class tonight.

Dinner is pork chops with salad

Just had my pork chops for lunch as I finished early.
5k run at 6:30
Not sure about dinner tonight yet x

I just can't satisfy my hunger today!!! Drank loads! Just had another tbsp of peanut butter. God damn TOTM :(

5k run complete!!! :D

Just been and sorted my eyebrows out so haven't had dinner. Not even hungry!!

I've got crippling stomach pains... I think I may be getting bum-sickness :(

Hi not been on much.

Had a few family things on and I've got a cold so apart from the 5k run on weds, I haven't done anything. Running again today. Just an update; weigh in this morning and I'm 2lbs down, so 10st exactly! :) I'm so pleased. Measurements next week . Hope you're all well xxx

Just did a 5 mile run.

Food today:
Porridge n honey

5 mile run

Apple
Almonds
Sweet potato with lurpak and cheese

Dinner: going to a friends, we have chilli. Will be white rice but hey ho xxx

Just did a 5 mile run.

Food today:
Porridge n honey

5 mile run

Apple
Almonds
Sweet potato with lurpak and cheese

Dinner: going to a friends, we have chilli. Will be white rice but hey ho xxx

Think you can allow the white rice after 5mile run! Enjoy hun xx

Really? How come you didnt do the 7 then? Dont beat yourself up about it you still got up and out, managing 5 miles! That's brilliant and more than id even do in a few weeks! Xx

Had such a dodgy stomach, got a cold, generally feel shitty, if you know what I mean xxx

Hi. I've only read a few of your last posts, so not sure what diet you are following. Have you tried the peanut butter with an apple??

Hiya, I'm following a healthy eating plan with tonnes of exercise but I love everyone on the ww forum so am keeping diary here hahaha! No haven't tried that, sounds like it could be nice actually hahaha x

Pnb and apple is quite yummy esp when u put pnb on apple. How much have u lost? My husband lost 2 stones doing it. Me on w/w nothing but scared I will eat too much and put on more.

Back