ProPoints Tano's back...

Pnb and apple is quite yummy esp when u put pnb on apple. How much have u lost? My husband lost 2 stones doing it. Me on w/w nothing but scared I will eat too much and put on more.

I've lost 10lbs and 7inches so far since jan 2nd. I'm loving it, really starting to see a change now. I'm enjoying the food I'm eating too. :) xxx

Tried that plan. Put on as well. Have had tests done and nothing wrong. Even when I went to gym I could not loose. Oh well maybe I am meant to be the size I am.

Today I woke up at 6am with stomach pains again. Also a big snot bag. Giving Pilates a miss today, just feel like I need to do nothing. Dinner was lovely last night, had chilli with tortillas and cheese melted on top. Bit of sour cream too. Feel like I need some vits so I've just had 2 oranges for breakfast. Not very hungry, really not feeling too great. Dinner is sausage casserole with veg n sweet potato mash, don't know about lunch yet. I'm hoping I feel a bit back to normal tomorrow. Might do a kettle class, if not it will be a boxing class. X

Had so far

2 oranges and an apple
2 biscuits (very naughty) at a friends and she got them out-couldn't resist even though I've a blocked up nose and couldn't taste them.
2 chicken legs (all skin removed)
Dinner is sausage casserole veg n sweet potato mash :) xxx

hi hun everything looks good. ah shame about the cold they always knock me to pot so well done on not caving. I hope your ok hun xx

hi hun everything looks good. ah shame about the cold they always knock me to pot so well done on not caving. I hope your ok hun xx

Thanks Hun. This will be TMI but I feel like I keep getting trapped wind... Could this be the protein? A lot of bad pain in stomach, did have an upset stomach yesterday too :/

have you upped your protein? you can be bloated off it yes xx

is it just your tummy feeling bloated? xx

it shouldn't bloat that much off it but it can. maybe you had more of one meat than the other or if I think I read right have you had naughty things? maybe thats bloated you out I know when I eat naughty I get bloated xx

it shouldn't bloat that much off it but it can. maybe you had more of one meat than the other or if I think I read right have you had naughty things? maybe thats bloated you out I know when I eat naughty I get bloated xx

This started about 4 days ago and has been ongoing. I've had an upset stomach too so I'm thinking it could be a bug x

yea sounds it hun. make sure you eat enough tho fight off them bugs xx

Oh my goddddd I made the best curry ever last night, all with allowed foods and all low fat. It was a chicken and spinach balti; absolutely gorgeous!!! Up early to eat porridge as I'm going Pilates then have a 5 mile run. Home, get ready and then off to mum n dads for a lovely lamb roast dinner. Can't wait :) x

Put the recipe up :)

Sorry just seen it :) your doing so well what diet are you doing?

Hey lovely. How are you??? I'm literally healthy eating and exercise. Trying to be fairly low carb but I do eat good carbs so porridge and brown rice, whole meal pasta, sweet potatoes etc. I have almost lost enough body weight to start lifting more weights and seeing some definition which is ultimately my goal xxx

Today:

Porridge n honey

Almonds/Brazil's
Boiled egg salad

2 hours gym (maybe one-depends how stomach and snot is later)
Protein shake

Steak, baby corn, sugar snap peas

will you be eating more meals when your lifting more? xx

Back