ProPoints Tano's back...

Yeah definitely, I'm cutting at the mo so am eating a deficit x

ahh I remember those days! lol I will get back there xx

Hey lovely. How are you??? I'm literally healthy eating and exercise. Trying to be fairly low carb but I do eat good carbs so porridge and brown rice, whole meal pasta, sweet potatoes etc. I have almost lost enough body weight to start lifting more weights and seeing some definition which is ultimately my goal xxx

That sounds great! I'm ok just have found it hard settling into a new job and shift pattern and dieting! I'm getting there slowly though and have started back at the gym but I just need to diet to click like it did before!

Today add to my food:

An apple
1 tbsp peanut butter
Natural fat free yog with honey

That sounds great! I'm ok just have found it hard settling into a new job and shift pattern and dieting! I'm getting there slowly though and have started back at the gym but I just need to diet to click like it did before!

I'm sure it will soon Hun xxx

Morning!!!!

Went gym for 2 hours last night-loved it!!!! :D
Anyway, stomach is still bad, gonna give it a few more days then maybe go doctors. Was awful after gym. When I got in I managed to eat a whole meal sandwich with pastrami, butter and mustard. Then I had a couple of oranges (big mistake)
Eating my porridge now, then have Brazil nuts and mackerel in a spicy dressing for later. Dinner is tomato and mozzarella salad with pastrami. Going to do a class 7-8pm x

food sounds delish I fancy some mackerel mmm xx

Swapped dinner to chicken n peppers in a Cajun sauce (jar sauce-naughty) with brown rice
Had a protein shake and 1tbsp peanut butter
A good day today :)

My Guru <3

Hahaha you're too cute

Foo plan today:
Porridge n honey

Brazil nuts
Chicken with Cous Cous and salad
Sticky toffee and custard

Steak
Baby corn and sugar snap peas

8 mile run EEEEEKKKKK

Just seen u done 8 miles!! Wow! Just spurred me on to go for a jog tomorrow :) xx

What app do u use? I use map my walk x

how you feeling today hun? x

Good in fact better. Tummy feels a bit funny from the run, but it always gets things on the move hahahahaha!!! :) xxx

lol nice haha glad your getting there x

Back