Tano's SW and exercise diary

Rkmriddell said:
Yeah it did thanks. So tragic. Life always shuts in the good people eh. Everything happens for a reason and all that, have to believe it at times like that x

Absolutely horrific! :( xxx

Rkmriddell said:
I know. Just got into bed with a curly whirly tho made me feel a bit better lol x

Well deserved! Those rocky road squares are amazing!!! Id defo spend 7 syns on them again x

Going into London tidy with my mum to see woman in black. Can't actually wait eeeek. !!!
Not sure what I'll be eating in London as we usually do lunch but I'm having a bloody Indian later out with friends. I'm not going to worry or panic about syns as this is where I'm known got going wrong. I'm going to have a flexible-syns day an still track everything. If I try and carry syns over, I'll start going wrong/feeling deprived and mess up for the rest of the week, so I've decided that's what I'm going to do.
Breakfast:
HEXA (milk allowance)
HEXB (alpen light bars)
Mullerlight/banana/ cup of tea

Lunch:???

Dinner: prawn jalfrezi (8.5)
1/2 saag aloo (5.5)
Boiled rice (FREE)
Might have a couple of wines, might have a starter, but can't plan that until later an after my lunch haha x

Tano said:
Going into London tidy with my mum to see woman in black. Can't actually wait eeeek. !!!
Not sure what I'll be eating in London as we usually do lunch but I'm having a bloody Indian later out with friends. I'm not going to worry or panic about syns as this is where I'm known got going wrong. I'm going to have a flexible-syns day an still track everything. If I try and carry syns over, I'll start going wrong/feeling deprived and mess up for the rest of the week, so I've decided that's what I'm going to do.
Breakfast:
HEXA (milk allowance)
HEXB (alpen light bars)
Mullerlight/banana/ cup of tea

Lunch:???

Dinner: prawn jalfrezi (8.5)
1/2 saag aloo (5.5)
Boiled rice (FREE)
Might have a couple of wines, might have a starter, but can't plan that until later an after my lunch haha x

Excellent approach well done. Enjoy your day out. I'm off shopping to ikea lol x

Just had a deeeeelish meal in TGI's: had jack Daniels chicken with veg an cheesy mash along with a mojito and 2 purple rain cocktails, followed by a strawberry sundae. YUM x I'm still having what I planned at Indian later tonight (not eating until 9pm)

Tano said:
Just had a deeeeelish meal in TGI's: had jack Daniels chicken with veg an cheesy mash along with a mojito and 2 purple rain cocktails, followed by a strawberry sundae. YUM x I'm still having what I planned at Indian later tonight (not eating until 9pm)

Mmmmm. Mojito. I loooooove Mojito. What a very gorgeous lunch. I got home late so had super noodles which the boys insisted on sharing with asparagus and a ml yog and pineapple. Still yummy tho lol.

*Shanny* said:
Ooooh look at you ladies on the SW wagon... :) how come then? you enjoying it better?:D:D x

Hey hun. Cd stopped working for me. I lost 5lb in 6 weeks so worked up and planning the final two stone on sw which I am looooving :) nice to eat and cook again x how are you getting on x

It is nice to eat again and live freely i agree lol i see your in birmingham like me :) do u go to a SW class then? Im calorie counting now, it's ok lol x

*Shanny* said:
It is nice to eat again and live freely i agree lol i see your in birmingham like me :) do u go to a SW class then? Im calorie counting now, it's ok lol x

Where in Birmingham are you hun? I did cc for a while but ended up a little crazy. It just doesn't suit me, I ended up trying to stretch my calories too fa etc. I don't go to a class, just follow from home x

I have that problem sometimes not having enough calories lol I live in Great Barr.. How bout u ?

Tano are u out enjoying your half term chick? Happy days lol x

*Shanny* said:
I have that problem sometimes not having enough calories lol I live in Great Barr.. How bout u ?

Tano are u out enjoying your half term chick? Happy days lol x

I'm over in Sutton Hun :) not far from you at all.

I got myself really worked up over I all. Would do the shred and then get frustrated that even doing that, and only havin a salad with protein for tea I'd not have enough calories left. I've done sw before and I lost two stone before I fell off plan. It really suits my lifestyle as I can feel the whole family so hoping it will work again this time x

I'm over in Sutton Hun :) not far from you at all.

I got myself really worked up over I all. Would do the shred and then get frustrated that even doing that, and only havin a salad with protein for tea I'd not have enough calories left. I've done sw before and I lost two stone before I fell off plan. It really suits my lifestyle as I can feel the whole family so hoping it will work again this time x
Oh I was in wamley today shopping :) if you have done well with SW before u will be fine just trust the plan. X

*Shanny* said:
Oh I was in wamley today shopping :) if you have done well with SW before u will be fine just trust the plan. X

I'm right in walmley. No idea what shopping you were doing here tho! Lol. X

Morning all! Hello shanny, hope you're ok. Yesterday was sooooo lovely, and calorific and synful.
Sooooo here's how the day went.....
Had a muller, banana and HEXB alpen light
TGI's: jack Daniels chicken, veg, cheesy mash, mojito, 2 purple rain cocktail and a strawberry sundae.

Theatre: shared a bag of malteasers and a water

Indian: 1and a half poppadum with chutneys, chicken jalfrezi and saag aloo (no rice no bread which is a first ever!!!) oh and a mint chocolate. (4 wines)

Sooooo calorie packed but it's flexible syns and I'm not carrying it on which is where I go wrong on plans.

Today:
Muller
Tea HEXA
Alpen light bars HEXB

Today I'm having dinner cooked by boyf's mum and we're having chicken chasseur, veg and roast potatoes (12.5 syns) I'm going to be really strict and say no Yorkshire pudding. X

Went for lunch with the boyf and had a mushroom omelette with a tomato and beans
Had about half a tablespoon of ketchup and will allow 2 for any oil the omelette may have been cooked in so that's 15 syns for the day :)

Tano said:
Morning all! Hello shanny, hope you're ok. Yesterday was sooooo lovely, and calorific and synful.
Sooooo here's how the day went.....
Had a muller, banana and HEXB alpen light
TGI's: jack Daniels chicken, veg, cheesy mash, mojito, 2 purple rain cocktail and a strawberry sundae.

Theatre: shared a bag of malteasers and a water

Indian: 1and a half poppadum with chutneys, chicken jalfrezi and saag aloo (no rice no bread which is a first ever!!!) oh and a mint chocolate. (4 wines)

Sooooo calorie packed but it's flexible syns and I'm not carrying it on which is where I go wrong on plans.

Today:
Muller
Tea HEXA
Alpen light bars HEXB

Sounds like you had a great day and definitely are taking the right approach re the syns :) x

Back