Tano's SW and exercise diary

*Shanny* said:
hahaha not wanting snuggles :) yes ccing the trouble is i want to change to something else. But it seems to be working i get bored easily on diets thats my problem lol.

I know what u mean with that one! Over Xmas (the 2 weeks before) I cc'd and used an app but trained every day. In 2 weeks I went from 10 4 to 9 12. It was really effective and I enjoyed it. My problem is, if I don't weigh in with a group, I'm soooo much naughtier!!! X

I know what u mean with that one! Over Xmas (the 2 weeks before) I cc'd and used an app but trained every day. In 2 weeks I went from 10 4 to 9 12. It was really effective and I enjoyed it. My problem is, if I don't weigh in with a group, I'm soooo much naughtier!!! X
so y did u stop cc then? is it cuz u were'nt going to a class? x

*Shanny* said:
so y did u stop cc then? is it cuz u were'nt going to a class? x

I gained half a stone in the Xmas week! Plus I was exercising every day which I think contributed a lot to the loss. I need monitoring hahaha x

*Shanny* said:
your exercising loads are u measuring- inch loss also? :)

No but I can definitely see a difference! Especially when I don't work out, I feel horrible! X

*Shanny* said:
Im hoping this happens to me become 'a fitness queen' lol

Hahahaha well I'm certainly not one of those yet, but would love to be too. I couldn't go last week as I had my wisdom tooth out and then we had ofsted in so literally didn't get a chance. Went back yesterday and already feel better for it. Got a box class tonight which I love! Need to get rid of my bingo wings hahaha x

Hahahaha well I'm certainly not one of those yet, but would love to be too. I couldn't go last week as I had my wisdom tooth out and then we had ofsted in so literally didn't get a chance. Went back yesterday and already feel better for it. Got a box class tonight which I love! Need to get rid of my bingo wings hahaha x
Ive been having a nose at the ww website... gosh man i dont know if im coming or going. Im like u need that weekly meeting at a class..!

Im due ofsted this term.. what grade did u get? x

No grade given, need to improve before another inspection in 6 months. Wasn't great!!! Are you thinking about joining WW then? X

No grade given, need to improve before another inspection in 6 months. Wasn't great!!! Are you thinking about joining WW then? X
oh no grade :)was it for 3 days still? thinking of it but the new plan as aint got the patience to be weighing anything these days lol

*Shanny* said:
oh no grade :)was it for 3 days still? thinking of it but the new plan as aint got the patience to be weighing anything these days lol

Was 2 days! Ahhhh I'm sure whatever plan you follow you'll do great. What's your current weight? X

Went to my boxing class, was fab and then made my home made, syn free bolegnese :) was lovely!!! Tomorrow I'm making sticky prawn noodles, I hope they're lovely x

Tano said:
I just want to snack today, I'm grazing like a cow. Went and met OH with my nephew for lunch and had a ham salad wholemeal roll (no butter) then a packet of crisps and another mullerlight plus 3 satsumas. I think it's just where I'm at home bored, watching bloody cartoon network all day! I've had 12.5 syns today so not having any more at all. Got the bolegnese later which is all free with my HEXA cheese on top. Going to a box class at 6pm also. Time for a nap I think lol.........

I get these days. Drive me nuts. It's all about distraction. I'm trying to stop myself snacking for no point too. Def drink more water to fill you up too.

*Shanny* said:
Im hoping this happens to me become 'a fitness queen' lol

Lol I'm hoping this too. My bro did, he got into his exercise last year or so and is really into it now. I would love to look forward to it rather than push myself to go

Tano said:
Went to my boxing class, was fab and then made my home made, syn free bolegnese :) was lovely!!! Tomorrow I'm making sticky prawn noodles, I hope they're lovely x

glad you enjoyed your class. Banish them bingo wings lol. We had bolognaise too. What's the sticky prawn noodles? They sound yum x

I've put my own spin on the sticky chicken salad. I'm marinating prawns in honey, soy sauce and balsamic vinegar an I'm going to cook some noodles, fry the prawns with spring onions and peppers, add noodles. I HOPE it's nice :) xxx

Tano said:
I've put my own spin on the sticky chicken salad. I'm marinating prawns in honey, soy sauce and balsamic vinegar an I'm going to cook some noodles, fry the prawns with spring onions and peppers, add noodles. I HOPE it's nice :) xxx

Pics and review tomorrow then please :D lol x

Hahaha definitely, although I doubt VERY much they'll be a patch on those cheesy burgers of yours x

I don't know you know. Prawns and noodles are two of my favourite things. I'm gonna try the diet coke chicken too. Have you had that?

Rkmriddell said:
I don't know you know. Prawns and noodles are two of my favourite things. I'm gonna try the diet coke chicken too. Have you had that?

Hmmmmmm no I've read about it but I'd like to see some pics before trying that! Not sure the OH would be too keen on it either. Hahaha I'm definitely curious tho x

Back