Tapas?

*Nasha87*

Hi guys :) Just started slimming wold and hav bought the 2012 food guide. I cant find anything about tapas. Its my fellas 30th on Friday & we are going to our fave tapas place. Does anyone no of any low syn choices I can pick? xx

I loooove La Tasca, but I don't think much is going to be slimming world friendly. I guess the best thing you could do would to have paella and a large salad. The other things would be chicken kebabs, spanish omelette, meat selection etc but I imagine most stuff will be cooked with oil.
If it were me, for a one off night I would just go out and enjoy it :)

hi guys,just joined dont really no if im on rite thread but im going 2 a restaurant called the filling station can anybodey tell me wot kind of food they do n help with workin out somethin nice 4 me 2 eat ta much x

floozy said:
hi guys,just joined dont really no if im on rite thread but im going 2 a restaurant called the filling station can anybodey tell me wot kind of food they do n help with workin out somethin nice 4 me 2 eat ta much x

Have seen you've posted this somewhere else too-have you tried googling it to discover what food they do? Just a thought?

Back