Target Bubble HELP!!!

Blossom54

I reached my target at SW, but I’m struggling to stay in the “bubble”. I keep losing and struggle to stay in the bubble. Does anybody have any tips?

I think targets are a waste of time and should be got rid of. You can't say I would like to be X and have to stay within a certain weight of it. Thats a way of SW making money off of you.

I think it becomes more about listening to what goes on with your body rather than what Slimming World expect you to do. My husband has been a target member for over 2 years now, and his weight fluctuates within his target bracket. When he gets to the top end, he has to eat as if he was following the plan, and then he can ease off again. He has kept within his target for this time, and if he goes out of it, he just doesn't weigh in, as you only have to do it once every 8 weeks to retain membership

I reached my target at SW, but I’m struggling to stay in the “bubble”. I keep losing and struggle to stay in the bubble. Does anybody have any tips?

Did you get the book when you became a target member?

Mine came in the post this week and it gives a guideline on what to do based on your last 8 weeks whilst on plan.

For me I lost on average of over 1.5lb a week so it suggests...

3 extra healthy extras per day.
2 or 3 days a week up my syns to up to 35 per day, preferably using "savvy syns".

Hi Bert,

Yeah I did get the book and went with the recommended route unfortunately I was still struggling. My consultant suggested trying out one of the other routes but this still had the same affect. Sometimes it feels like I’m hitting a brick wall.

Do you think it might be worth trying to mix and match the routes?
Thanks so much

I think it becomes more about listening to what goes on with your body rather than what Slimming World expect you to do. My husband has been a target member for over 2 years now, and his weight fluctuates within his target bracket. When he gets to the top end, he has to eat as if he was following the plan, and then he can ease off again. He has kept within his target for this time, and if he goes out of it, he just doesn't weigh in, as you only have to do it once every 8 weeks to retain membership
Hi Tristar,
This is reassuring and thankfully it’s helped me feel better about not constantly being within the bubble.
Thanks so much

Back