TARGET MEMBERS - how do you....

lurverick

Now to maintain.....
...maintain!!!???!!!
im only 3.5lb away from target so my mind is now turning towards maintaining and how i will go about it.
i have to add im a compulsive planner and thinker,lol so it will not wait until i get there,i have to 'know' how im going to go about it when i get there....from the night i get there.

how do you maintain?? theres not a lot of talk about it at our group..only 1 reg attender is a target member. so i thought id ask all you wonderful people here.

am i right in thinking that the first step is adding an extra a+b??

im intending to just do extra easy all the time when i hit target.

please give your input to what you do it would be greatly appreciated :D:D:D

i didnt add a healthy extra as i prefer too just 'enjoy' things a bit more freely, will gain 2lb one week, then loose it the week after.. just loosen and tighten the reigns as and when needed xx

I am maintaining. I don't have any extra HEXs. I just follow the plan as if I were trying to lose weight. I follow a mixture of Red and Mix2Max days, with an occasional Green/EE, as I find too many carbs make me gain. I have lots of superfree meals or Success Express meals, which help me not to put the weight back on. I keep my syns to around 70 per week.

I guess it's different for each individual, whether you can indulge in more HEXs or syns, or just stick to plan.

Well done on getting this far. Not long now!

I stick to plan probably 90% if i'm honest. Mon - Fri on plan with my red or green days & the correct amount of syns & HE's, then the weekend I allow myself to be abit less in control, so if we eat out then fine eat out & enjoy & have the occasional pudding. I will have a few glasses of wine over the weekend too, odd biccies here & there etc, so slightly off plan at the weekend & its working fine for me.

Back