TARGET MEMBERS - how do you....

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by lurverick, 30 October 2010 Social URL.

1. lurverick

lurverick Now to maintain.....

Start Weight:
    12st13.5lb
    Current Weight:
    8st12.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st3lb
    Lost(%):
    4st1lb(31.4%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    slimming world.
    ...maintain!!!???!!!
    im only 3.5lb away from target so my mind is now turning towards maintaining and how i will go about it.
    i have to add im a compulsive planner and thinker,lol so it will not wait until i get there,i have to 'know' how im going to go about it when i get there....from the night i get there.

how do you maintain?? theres not a lot of talk about it at our group..only 1 reg attender is a target member. so i thought id ask all you wonderful people here.

am i right in thinking that the first step is adding an extra a+b??

im intending to just do extra easy all the time when i hit target.

please give your input to what you do it would be greatly appreciated :D:D:D

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Littleslimmingbee

Littleslimmingbee Gold Member

Start Weight:
    14st13lb
    Current Weight:
    14st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    SW
    i didnt add a healthy extra as i prefer too just 'enjoy' things a bit more freely, will gain 2lb one week, then loose it the week after.. just loosen and tighten the reigns as and when needed xx

4. kevandju5

kevandju5 Maintaining

Start Weight:
    9st9lb
    Current Weight:
    8st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st13lb(9.63%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I am maintaining. I don't have any extra HEXs. I just follow the plan as if I were trying to lose weight. I follow a mixture of Red and Mix2Max days, with an occasional Green/EE, as I find too many carbs make me gain. I have lots of superfree meals or Success Express meals, which help me not to put the weight back on. I keep my syns to around 70 per week.

I guess it's different for each individual, whether you can indulge in more HEXs or syns, or just stick to plan.

Well done on getting this far. Not long now!

5. Gettingthinnerbytheday

Gettingthinnerbytheday Gold Member

Diet:
    Slimming World
    I stick to plan probably 90% if i'm honest. Mon - Fri on plan with my red or green days & the correct amount of syns & HE's, then the weekend I allow myself to be abit less in control, so if we eat out then fine eat out & enjoy & have the occasional pudding. I will have a few glasses of wine over the weekend too, odd biccies here & there etc, so slightly off plan at the weekend & its working fine for me.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.