Target Members? What next?

I was wondering... You have to have a certain amount to lose before joining, 7lbs I think? If you decide to revise your target after reaching it, can you set it less than 7lbs eg I might only want to lose another 4lbs if I get to the bottom end of target or does it need to be 7lb increments?

I think you have to change by 7lb

Thanks I thought that was the case. I'd prob have to up my weight a bit then lose 7lbs which seems a bit mad but maybe after Christmas that'll be the case anyway so it'll work out in the wash. :)

I would have a word with your c to be honest. I think if I'm not mistaken that they can alter it by less at their discretion but I may be wrong.

what happens if you go below your target range but want to stay there? i'm 1lb off target but not sure that i'm done yet !

I've been at target for over 8 months now, I have just totally relaxed about the plan, I still follow it 80% of the time but if I want more of something one day or week I know how to go about pulling it back.

Think about people who have never had to lose weight, if they overeat one day they generally just cut back the next few to compensate, thats the model I'm following and it working for me :) I think I've been out of my target range twice in that time x

Yeah its down to the consultant, that rule is there to stop people getting to target and then changing it by 3 or 4lbs at a time to avoid paying... but if you speak to your consultant they can change it at their own discretion

Back