Target - SW, healthy eating and running diary

Thurs 11 November

Ex: long run - 6 miles, done early so I don't need to get it done before going away this weekend. Much slower as my legs were still tired from yesterday (11.30 min mile pace)

B - 2 fried eggs, 2 x Turkey rasher, fried red pepper

S - coffee & milk (1/2 syn)

L - rice, veg & chickpea stew, coffee with milk (1/2 syn)

S - skinny latte, 3/4 flapjack (hexa, 8 syns)

T - chicken stir fry with sweet chilli sauce and wholewheat noodles (hexb for oil, 6.5 syns for sauce)

Total syns 15.5

Hello how are you getting on with the 5:2 plan? X

I'm not! I found I ended up bingeing then using fast days to compensate. I'd like to go back to it but not at the moment.

What diet are you following?

Fri 12th dec

Planned rest day.

I think I overdid it with the running and dieting...I was awake most of the night and feeling ravenous so I had a banana and a hifi bar at 3am!

Then felt nauseous in the am, went off plan for a bit... But kept it sane. Just not SW friendly.

3am snack - banana, hifi light bar

B - skinny latte, mixed nuts & raisins

L - cup of tea, baked beans, oven chips

S - cup of tea, small slice fruit cake

T - fresh tuna fillet, red pepper stuffed with lentils and feta, broccoli

I really enjoyed the way I ate today, so I think I'm going to try healthy eating over the next couple of days as I'm away and it's going to be hard to count syns etc. I think it's a bit pointless just making them up!

So I'm going to put some rules in place for the weekend...

1. Eat (mostly) clean

2. Veg or fruit at every meal

3. No evening starchy carbs if I'm eating at home

4. Drink water

Then back on plan after the weekend!

Last edited:
I'm not! I found I ended up bingeing then using fast days to compensate. I'd like to go back to it but not at the moment.

What diet are you following?
Oh ok. I'm doing a meal replacement plan.

So today was a strange one because I'm not at home....family Christmas weekend

Ex 3.3 mile run, felt totally rubbish! I have run lots so my legs were fatigued, it was icy abd u haven't slept well in two days...but I got through it :)

B - banana, Starbucks protrude

S - skinny latte

L- lobster, a little Mayo, lots of spinach, 2 mini mince pies, handful of sugar coated almonds

S - Americano with milk, 2 tsp icecream

T salad with salami & ham

I'm pleased with today, considering :)

Total binge on Sunday afternoon...why do i always faulter on the Sunday? Stopped McDs at the service station on the way home...then followed it up with 6 fingers of fudge and 2 bags of crisps when I got home :(

Today I felt sick this morning so no food til lunchtime:

Ex: planned rest day

B - coffee with milk
S - tea with milk
L - small burrito
T - Pizza Hut: 2 bowls salad (skipped the unhealthy stuff), pasta with veg
S - hifi light bar

Back