Target weight reached!

xehorus

well, almost... only 100 grs left to go but I don't think that it matters. *amended: now I am below target by 400 grs.

So, on to Consolidation... a bit nervous about it. Will read that part of the book again as I don't remember what in entitles but I am determined to do it to the letter.

I know I only had a little weight to lose ( about 5 and a half kilos ) which is under a stone but for me it was important to take charge of my eating life. I was not cooking, was eating pretty badly and started putting on weight. I decided then to attack all those issues before it became a problem ( which if left that way would have been, I am sure ) so I am hoping to get a change in life style more than just a change in weight!.

I have put on my profile some before and after pictures ( quite revealing as I am showing some skin, so not for the easily offended :) ) Once again, I know it is not a lot of weight so don't be disappointed by the difference between the befores and the afters but I am proud of my little achievement:p. If you would like to see them when you enter the album start from the last picture and press the previous button so you get them in the right sequence ( I don't know why they got uploaded like that?? )

I want to thank every one for their support and help ( specially at the beginning and from all the cooking help I got ). THANK YOU!!!!!!!!

P.S Any one who is in conso... and can share some tips or ease my mind about it I will really appreciate if you could share your experiences here with me;)

Last edited:
Congratulations and welcome to conso!

My top tip is to remember that conso is the same as cruise, but with extras.

So -
6 normal PV days - but you add the small amount of bread, cheese & fruit
and
1 normal pp day.

And of course one gala meal a week enjoy!

Thank you Atropos!!! will do. I am very happy to have made here. I hope lots more do get to this stage, however little or much weight they need to lose.

Thank you again for all your help in the past!

Welcome to conso xehorus, I'm still farily recent to conso(6 weeks) but loving the freedom it gives me after the restrictions of attack and cruise. There is a menu thread running in the diary section if you want any food ideas although I must admit i keep forgetting to post my menus:ashamed0005:

Well done and good luck!

If you need a blow-by-blow account both me and robinhood kept quite detailed conso diaries which you should be able to find and you'll probably find quite a bit about the details of starting conso in there. For example 60gr of british WM bread is more like ONE slice not two...

Enjoy your extras, but don't go overboard...

Looking good! Well one and congrats! Enjoy conso, I'm not there yet but am looking forward to the gala meal once a week :) x

Thank you ladies!!! best wishes to you all!

:party0038::party0038:​

Fantastic! Well done and you're a great inspiration to the rest of us. Just checked out your pics - amazing the difference a stone makes. You have a lovely figure now. Can't imagine what losing 3 and a half will do for me! <gets excited>

Lausanne said:
:party0038::party0038:

Just checked out your pics - amazing the difference a stone makes.

Wow Xehorus! I agree with Lausanne, you look fantastic! You really do have a lovely figure now. The top of your legs look like they have a different shape too. Wow!!!!

:party0038::party0038:​

Fantastic! Well done and you're a great inspiration to the rest of us. Just checked out your pics - amazing the difference a stone makes. You have a lovely figure now. Can't imagine what losing 3 and a half will do for me! <gets excited>

Thank you so much Lausanne! you are very kind!!! You are going to Look amazing. If only 1 stone does that 3 like you said is going to make a word of difference. You are going to feel on top of the world.

It is such a positive feeling when you feel comfortable in your own skin, when you throw away clothes that are big for you know, and go shopping for replacements. Silly, but those little things are like a soothing syrup on an irritated throat.

Keep on going forward... you will reach your target and look Fabulous!

Wow Xehorus! I agree with Lausanne, you look fantastic! You really do have a lovely figure now. The top of your legs look like they have a different shape too. Wow!!!!

Thank you locket! I know is not that much but it does make a huge difference to me, specially now going through a very tough time in my life and this little bit is a comfort and a booster in my confidence at least.

Congratulations!
Good luck in Conso.

Back