TARGET!!!

That is amazing, brilliant news, well done to you :):):)

That's awesome, well done girl, enjoy the feeling

Well done sweetie! You've done yourself proud girl and are an inspriation and proof that SW + effort = results.

Atta girl! Woo xxx

Well done that is fantastic! That really an encouragement to me to keep going and I will get to target!

Wow over 7 stone lost, such an inspiration to us. I have a lot more to lose than you did but seeing you and the others on here hit their goals reinforces how much it is in our own control. Well done I bet you are feeling rightly very proud of yourself :)

well done Eternity!!!! one lb below as well....fabulous and a sterling example to us all that it can be done! i for one, need to lose 7 stone, so understand now my quest isnt hopeless! :D xxx

What an achievement!!! Well done and congratulations on reaching your target!!!

I guess you need a new challenge now, LOL - what's next????

Hi that is brilliant 6st can you let us know how many inches or dress sizes that is if you want to?

Let me know how you get on at target i am struggling to stay the same! meaning i will have to start paying again as in 2 weeks i lost 4.5lb let me know what your doing if you could and if its working.

Apologies for being SO late to congratulate you on your fantastic achievement - I've been away, and, for the first time, the "dongle" was frustratingly useless because of such poor reception in Newquay, so have MASSES of catching up to do!

But I just COULDN'T let this pass without without comment. 7 stone is an amazing amount, and an inspiration to us all. Do hope that you're still on cloud nine, and Very Best of Luck in maintaining - so glad you're staying on MiniMins!

VERY WELL DONE!!!

Back