Target

Cb1994

My target is to become a cover star in a gorgeous dress i want to show people i went to school with what ive done and shove it in there faces because they were all so nasty am i the only one???

My target is to become a cover star in a gorgeous dress i want to show people i went to school with what ive done and shove it in there faces because they were all so nasty am i the only one???

im planning on trying to get in the mag too.

its a great target to have , and im looking forward to seeing you on the cover!

xxx

I'm in that crowd as well. Definitely want to rub it in the faces of people who used to torment me for being Fat when I was a child.

Speaking of something a tad Schadenfreude, am I the only one who smirks when I see a former bully pass me and they piled the weight on after school?
Always makes me think "Not so smug now, are you?" or "So losing weight is easy is it?"

Speaking of something a tad Schadenfreude, am I the only one who smirks when I see a former bully pass me and they piled the weight on after school?
Always makes me think "Not so smug now, are you?" or "So losing weight is easy is it?"
im looking for mine on facebbok hoping shes big

I was in the Rosemary Conley magazine way back in 1996, having lost 6.5 stone. I had a fabulous day, dressing up and getting my hair and make up done. I had a trip to London as well to be interviewed, all expenses paid. It was great fun! I wasn't the cover star, though, as in those days Rosemary herself always appeared on the cover. 12 months later, I had put 4 stone back on, and not long after that I was heavier than when I started!!

I'm in that crowd as well. Definitely want to rub it in the faces of people who used to torment me for being Fat when I was a child.

Omg I'm exactly the same!! One person who wouldn't leave me alone and was a typical jerk is now so obese they're qualified for gastric band.....when I saw them I was just like
"HAH that's karma for ya b*tch"

XD I'm mean I know hehe

I too enjoy seeing people who bullied others for being overweight gain weight themselves. I also think it's funny when they've had kids and their kids get bullied, and all of a sudden bullies are disgusting, horrible human beings. People really do have short memories don't they...

Back