taste

pizzle84

I will do this!!!
so how do the shakes taste? are they grainy or bitty?

No

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

so do they taste nice???

No I agree they taste surprisingly good. I have mine either cold with ice blended with a couple of sweeteners or hot.

Very smooth not grainy at all.. the taste is surprisingly good. I have previously done other vlcds and much prefer the exante shakes

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

ok thanks im just going to put my first order in now :)

I've found that my tastes have changed over time (currently week 6).

I started adding only 250ml's of water with some of them, probably because it was sweeter that way and then gradually went up to 350ml's.

The biggest change has been with the soups though. I didn't like them at first and then after a week or so I had a hankering for something savoury so tried them again. Going from hating the thai chicken to loving it is strange.

Maybe all to do with variety and you decide that the taste is actually quite nice given that all you've been eating is vanilla shake for the last week or so! :p

My advice is if you don't like something at first, go back to it 1-2 weeks later and see if it tastes better then.

I like the taste of the shakes, just not keen on the strawberry one. I use cold water and add a spoonful of coffee and they are yum that way!

As long as you give them a good whisk they wont be bitty or anything, they are thick and smooth.

Back