Taster evening

rainbow_brite

My first taster evening tomorrow and I've just tested out the squidgy chocolate cake (the recipe adapted by britmum (thank you)) but I'm not sure how much I need to take? Do I take a whole cake in? There are about 10 people who stay for the meeting afterwards, and my consultant also has a class after the one I go to so would I need to make one for that too?

Thank you

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

i would take it all and if there is any left for you to take home then thats just a bonus isn't it. Treat night.....?! hehe

yep. I took one one taster evening, I made it square and cut it into littel squares, went down a bomb, people couldn't believe it was low syn, I printed the recipe out too so people could take it home and make it themselves.

haven't made it for ages, might have to make one now x

Hi kerryathome, when you have some spare time please can you post the recipe or point me in the right direction?

yep thats the one lukasmum

for my dh birthday I split it in two and filled with quark and white choc options filling, was v nice x

I'm planning on taking this to our taster night next week.

I add a little grated beetroot to the mix and makes it a little moister !!

I wish there were only 10 that stay to our group, it takes ages to get round them all and as I am part of social group I need to stay around to help tidy and pack up :-(

I agree take the whole cake, cut up into squares, it is also a good idea to work out the syn values for each square too so ppl know how how many they have eaten. (and deffo take any spares home, the next group should bring their own )

Back