1. MiniMins members lost 144 Stone in January! Why not join in the conversation today?
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi Guest, let me just say that you are awesome for signing up to MiniMins. Your account is now validated. Your first few posts will be moderated. This is mainly to prevent spam showing on our forum. Dont worry we will get to your post most likely within 30 minutes between 8am and 11pm. Thanks again!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice

Taster session

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by Missy_mint, 21 June 2009 Social URL.

1. Missy_mint

Missy_mint Well-Known Member

We are having one of these at class tomorrow i have never been to one so not sure how much i need to take?
    I was planning on making this pasta recipe out of the SW magazine. What would be a good amount as our group is around 20 ish people who stay.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. virgo149

virgo149 Active Member

Don't do enough for everyone! You usually get enough people doing stuff to cover everyone and it is only a 'taster' after all. Could you do up the receipe and keep half for yourself to have after class?

4. Lucky7

Lucky7 Well-Known Member

Yes - maybe what you'd usually do for 4 portions.

5. squiddie

squiddie Starting Again!

Just make up the recipe as it says, if it feeds 4 for a good meal it will feed 20 as a taster :)

6. Missy_mint

well im making it tonight and having some for my tea hehe ok then so not like i have to cook for 20 plus phewww lol thanks :eek:)

7. Missy_mint

strange question but do i need to provide folks for my food at the taster session??

8. squiddie

squiddie Starting Again!

No they usually provide forks and plates etc. Might be worth taking a big spoon to serve though :)

9. Missy_mint

awesome thank you whooop im off lets hope people like my pasta lol

10. squiddie

squiddie Starting Again!

Oh I am sure they will, let us know how it goes :)