• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Tastes like fudge

S: 14st10lb C: 14st8lb G: 11st1lb BMI: 32.9 Loss: 0st2lb(0.97%)
Personally mine is a diary milk fruit and nut! lol
But i settle for the cranberry ones because it tastes like a flap jack!

S: 14st10lb C: 14st8lb G: 11st1lb BMI: 32.9 Loss: 0st2lb(0.97%)
Its really nice with a cup of tea/coffee! but i like the caramel bars as well.
I dont like cranberry and never buy anything else cranberry flavour however you cant really taste it, its more oatey

jabbathehut

This is the last time!!
G: 12st7lb
I like the Cranberry bar best because I feel like the others are just kind of chewy with minimal flavour. With the Cranberry one, you get the initial chocolate taste, then the chewy crunchy bit, with a pleasant fruity hint. After weeks of no food, my mouth certainly enjoys the different tastes!
I do like the caramel and toffee ones but as I said, I don't find they particularly taste of much, and all of the chewing makes me hungry!

I used to like all the bars but have gone off them at the moment, I change my mind as to what I like on a weekly basis.lol

missmf

getting slimmer
all of them!!!

i'm not as keen on the cranberry one (too sweet for me!) or he orange one (too strong)

but i chop 5 bars (diff flavours) up into little pieces, dedvide equally into 5 freezer bags and popin the freezer.

then, when we watch a film or something i have my own bags of diff choccys, mm, a toffee, then, a peanut, oh, a orange!!

some one told me the tip a while ago - good one hey??! x

Good tip for the bars maria, think I'll have to try that this week.

Sara:)

Grandma

Totally Focused
S: 21st4.0lb C: 18st13lb G: 11st0lb BMI: 45.5 Loss: 2st5lb(11.07%)
Chocolate orange every time - its the dark chocolate on the outside that does it for me!! Next favourites are malt toffee and caramel. Don't like peanut - think its like eating cardboard with lumps in......!! I can tolerate the others - especially cranberry but don't buy them specially. So long as I get my chocolate orange, I'm happy!! :)
x

I had a cranberry bar for breakfast this morning. I was at the stables for 7 so took it with me for just before I rode. Couldn't face a shake so early. It was really nice, will definately get more of those.

S: 15st4.0lb C: 14st10.0lb G: 11st4.0lb BMI: 32.3 Loss: 0st8lb(3.74%)
I have 2 bars a week and enjoy toffee, cranberry and peanut. Didn't know you could get coconut, are they new?

Lostris

Serena's title didn't fit
S: 111kg C: 100.3kg G: 75kg BMI: 33.9 Loss: 10.7kg(9.64%)
I think they have coconut in the USA, as far as I know not in Europe yet or my CDC would've told me ^.^ Almost all the USA products are different than the EU ones so they have different bars, I checked the website.

Anyway.. I love the orange/chocolate, the dark chocolate and the orangey taste... heavenly......

Wilma

Silver Member
Toffe is my fav too, but like the cranberry as well. Hated the peanut and not too keen on the caramel. I will be trying the others over next few weeks.

I like the peanut ones best, and I occasionally have some cranberry ones too.

The others are alright but since they're higher carb I tend to avoid them - though I did have an orange one last night, but no more, will stick with the crunch bars from now on.