Tattoo Parlours in Benidorm?

Princess_Stevie

Gold Member
Hey all. Just wondering if anyone can help?

I'm heading to Benidorm with my best friend, Katie, in exactly a month. We've been best friends since as long as I can remember, and it's our first holiday together without our parents.

We're looking to get matching 'best friend' tattoos of some kind, and wondered if anyone had any reccommendations of clean, proffessional tattoo parlours in Benidorm?

We will be staying at the Palm Beach Hotel, so somewhere close to that would be ideal.

Many thanks x

Thank you Sue, you are so helpful! :) xx

I hope I don't sound like an old fuddy duddy (I do have 3 and thinking about a 4th and had 14 piercings in the past).

Remember, you are going to have this tattoo for the rest of your life (removal is painful and expensive) and so it needs to be something that you will be happy with during that time. So IMHO you need to choose the design and artist very carefully.

Tattoo parlours over here give you aftercare which means that if the design needs touching up due to scabs falling off during the healing process they do this for free. If you have it done whilst on holiday you'll not be able to take advantage of this. Also, the tattoos will need to be kept clean and out of the sun for a while whilst they are healing, which will mean, you can't go in the sea, pool or on the beach and need to keep the tattoo covered up. Plus, if you do get an infection you're not near your own doctors to get it sorted.

Remember also, don't get a tattoo whilst you still have alcohol in your blood stream (the tattooists I've been to won't do your tattoo if you've had alcohol in the last 24 hours) as it thins your blood, making the tattooing and healing harder.

I hope I don't sound like an old fuddy duddy (I do have 3 and thinking about a 4th and had 14 piercings in the past).

Remember, you are going to have this tattoo for the rest of your life (removal is painful and expensive) and so it needs to be something that you will be happy with during that time. So IMHO you need to choose the design and artist very carefully.

Tattoo parlours over here give you aftercare which means that if the design needs touching up due to scabs falling off during the healing process they do this for free. If you have it done whilst on holiday you'll not be able to take advantage of this. Also, the tattoos will need to be kept clean and out of the sun for a while whilst they are healing, which will mean, you can't go in the sea, pool or on the beach and need to keep the tattoo covered up. Plus, if you do get an infection you're not near your own doctors to get it sorted.

Remember also, don't get a tattoo whilst you still have alcohol in your blood stream (the tattooists I've been to won't do your tattoo if you've had alcohol in the last 24 hours) as it thins your blood, making the tattooing and healing harder.

Thanks for the advice, Tiphareth! :)

Currently have 5 tattoos, and have been trying to do some research for a design etc. for the next one. If it comes to it, and I'm not fully excited with a design, then I won't just get it done for the sake of getting it done. A friend of mine is a tattoo artist, so I'm pretty lucky that I can take advantage of her design skills, work and aftercare advice etc etc.

It's definitely something I want to get. I know tattoo's aren't everyones thing, but I love them. All of mine are also in spots which can easily be hidden, if I choose to (when I'm a wrinkly old granny lol). With regards to keeping out of sun, pools, sea etc, we have already thought that through and would be getting the tattoos on the last day of our holiday.

It's certainly not a definite yet, but I will take your advice onboard and let you know the outcome when it comes to it :D Thanks again x

Princess_Stevie said:
Thanks for the advice, Tiphareth! :)

Currently have 5 tattoos, and have been trying to do some research for a design etc. for the next one. If it comes to it, and I'm not fully excited with a design, then I won't just get it done for the sake of getting it done. A friend of mine is a tattoo artist, so I'm pretty lucky that I can take advantage of her design skills, work and aftercare advice etc etc.

It's definitely something I want to get. I know tattoo's aren't everyones thing, but I love them. All of mine are also in spots which can easily be hidden, if I choose to (when I'm a wrinkly old granny lol). With regards to keeping out of sun, pools, sea etc, we have already thought that through and would be getting the tattoos on the last day of our holiday.

It's certainly not a definite yet, but I will take your advice onboard and let you know the outcome when it comes to it :D Thanks again x

Glad you've thought about it, just heard so many horror stories about people who hadn't and ended up with something that's cost a fortune to fix. X

Glad you've thought about it, just heard so many horror stories about people who hadn't and ended up with something that's cost a fortune to fix. X

I agree! Have heard a lot of that.

By the way, I just noticed your stickers! Wow, congrats on such a fab weight loss :D xx

I agree! Have heard a lot of that.

By the way, I just noticed your stickers! Wow, congrats on such a fab weight loss :D xx

Thank you and enjoy your holiday.

I've now started thinking to seriously think about my next tattoo, which may be a matching one with my husband as we've been together 10 years next April.

Thank you and enjoy your holiday.

I've now started thinking to seriously think about my next tattoo, which may be a matching one with my husband as we've been together 10 years next April.

Thank you!! Not long now, I'm so excited :D

Wow, that's a lovely idea! I'm sure you'll come up with a nice design.

If you don't mind me asking, what tattoo's do you currently have? I find them really interesting and no doubt on holiday I'll spend most of my time oggling other peoples' :D hehe.

I currently have one of my own designs on my lower back; it's my name with stars and swirls (pretty hard to describe lol).

Then I have 'Dad' on my ribs; he is my best friend and it was a tribute to him on his 50th birthday.

I have the words 'family always' in italian, with a little love heart on my hip

A vine with four flowers (representing my mam, dad, brother and I) with a butterfly resting on the top of it up my right foot/leg.

And also a hummingbird with long tail feathers covering most of my right thigh, representing freedom.

I'm sure my tattoos would mean nothing to some people, but to me they are all very personal and meaningful, and I love each and every one :)

I have a triangular knot work between my shoulder blades, a vampire chipmonk based on chip n dale with a cloak designed for me by a friend who was a comic artist and a rose cross on my breast bone .

I know what you mean I love looking at tattoos too.

Back