Taybarns and still be good??

Tinnedtomato

Gold Member
I went to Taybarns last night, which was totally unplanned.

when we arrived, I had every intention of sticking to the salad bar and being really really good, but everything is just so yummy, I just couldn't do it.

Just wondered if anyone else is like it at Taybarns, or if it is just me that lacks will power when gorgeous food is sat there waiting to be eaten....??

Have been to Taybarns Coventry twice and both times have gone in with the intention of being good and come out feeling like you do after dinner Christmas day:eek: Don't live near one anymore thank goodness!

I can't stand the food there, tried it twice , I love wing wah instead, which is 100% worse

google it, wing wah is all u can eat chinese and sooooo lovely, coventry and nuneaton have fantastic ones

i love going to taybarns always stick to diet until i get to pudding and sorry to say choc fudge cake always wins

Just looked Taybarn up - omg am I glad theres not one near me :eek: Couldn't stick to the diet if there was. We only tend to eat out at the Harvester or the local Chinese. If I know im eating out then im extra good all week and try not to over do it at the meal.

Back