1. MiniMins members lost 144 Stone in January! Why not join in the conversation today?
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi Guest, let me just say that you are awesome for signing up to MiniMins. Your account is now validated. Your first few posts will be moderated. This is mainly to prevent spam showing on our forum. Dont worry we will get to your post most likely within 30 minutes between 8am and 11pm. Thanks again!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice

Tayto Onion Rings

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers - ProPoints Queries' started by jaxb05, 12 January 2014 Social URL.

1. jaxb05

jaxb05 Member

Hi there - would anyone know how many points are in the 82 calorie Tayto onion rings? 20 g bag.
    Thanks

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. Sweet as pie

Sweet as pie Well-Known Member

Hey i cant find the 85 cal 20g bag but the perri onion rings 20g bag (caleries 105) works out at 3pp per bag so id say either 2 or 3 pp for the tatyo ones. If you have the proten, carbs, fat and fiber i will be able to point it correctly for you

4. Maxamillion

Maxamillion Well-Known Member

General rule of thumb with weight watchers is that 40 calories equals 1 pro point. It doesn't always work out but if you are stuck and can't find out the points it helps.