TazS's Food Diary - Much Need for Support and Advice!

TazS

Hi people, its been a year since i've gone to SW group and unfortunately some of the weight i had lost has found its place back again. Currently 6 months into a new job and the will and determination to keep off the pounds hasnt worked :(

I'll post up what i'm eating in accordance to what i previously know from SW and hope that any users can help me back onto the right way :)

Saturday 2nd Feb 2013

Breakfast

2 Eggs - Cooked with Frylight
2 WW Bacon Medallions
Baked Beans
1 Glass of Asda Orange Juice (4 Syns)

15 Minute Walk into Town

Snack

1 Starbuck Skinny Latte (HexA + 0.5 syns)
1 Apple

15 Minute Walk back from Town

Lunch

2 Chicken Breasts wrapped in 2 WW bacon medallions
Boiled/Mashed Potatoes
Mixed Vegetables (Carrots,Brocolli,Cauliflower and Peas)
2 Glasses of Water

I have used 4.5 syns i think and still need to use a HexB, i will probably use it on bread, anyone have an ideas to make a decent meal of out bread rather than sandwiches?

Hi there your food looks good. I normally have a wholemeal roll instead of bread as my HEX B and make burgers or have BLT YUM

Thanks, unfortunately i've only got bread in the house at the moment, put in the freezer as backup hexbs, i will have to change over to rolls as they seem a better idea!

Thanks, unfortunately i've only got bread in the house at the moment, put in the freezer as backup hexbs, i will have to change over to rolls as they seem a better idea!

I've done it the other way and frozen rolls!! How about some French toast (bread soaked in egg and fried in fry light) some people make it sweet by adding cinnamon and sweetener

I've done it the other way and frozen rolls!! How about some French toast (bread soaked in egg and fried in fry light) some people make it sweet by adding cinnamon and sweetener

sounds like a cracking idea actually, thanks :)

sounds like a cracking idea actually, thanks :)

No worries! Enjoy!! Or make soldiers and dip them in a boiled egg!

Back