TEAM 12, skinny mini`s need 3 more members !!!!!!

buffydog

Silver Member
our poor team has never been full from start & everyone seems to be leaving cd so soon..........
Were very good losers & have won team challenge twice already, even with half a team.

We would like 3 new members, not really bothered about how much you lose each week, but we need you to be active in our team thread.
First 3 can join, just introduce yourself to us and then post start weight and weight loss every week before the thurs challenge, if you wi after thurs then do the week before.
Hope to see someone soon xx

Last edited:
I'd like to join :) My names is Milena and am in my day4 on restarting,just get under 11st:) Do u want me with u ?

started 11st12lbs

w1 -7lbs
w2 -4lbs
w3 -3lbs
w4 -1lbs

then went for hol's had a month off and put on about 4lbs back
lost some without CD
Restarted at 11st3lbs
today am 10st13lbs

hi buffy, would love to join and like to post, will do best to lose weight too, get weighed on tues so will post weight tues night, hope you'll have me
J:party0049:

Hi Buffy, just wondering if you're still looking for team members. I'd love to join if there's a space still available

have lost 2lbs, have 10lb to go till xmas goal then will think again
Off to bed now (watch tv in peace and nod off I reckon) and will be posting tomorrow. Its not been a good day but hope tomorrow is better
:sigh::wave_cry:

Hi Guys, have been really ill over last 3 days and have put on 2lbs, probably due to the night nurse, and day nurse and fact that i've not really got out of bed except to move to the sofa.
Feeling a bit more human today so gonna make sure I stick to SS,
Due to get weighed again on tues (didn't go this week as covered in a rash and didn't want to spread it)
How is everyone else getting on, don't seem to be many posts while I've been away
J

HI Guys
seeing as no ones posting I'm going to withdraw from minnies as I need the support, good luck to you all
J

Back