Team 14 - Scream if you wanna go faster! - Official Thread

Wooohooo go team! (can't take any credit as didn't have a loss!!) but yay us!!!

Can I still post a loss next week even though I was the same weight a few weeks ago but gained? Or will I have to wait til I get back to where I was? x

As far as I am concerned a loss is a loss!

Hey Ladies - Happy New Year.
I've not been good. We have a holiday lodge and headed off down there to bring in the New Year and of course, idiot that I am, I left my packs behind. Not intentionally I might add. Same thing happened my second week on the diet and I phoned my CDC at the time, but there is no CDC in the area - so I ate diet soup for that trip. However, this time I just ate carefully and we are home a day early - I was so glad to have a pack when I got here, because I felt I had eaten an awful lot though it couldn't have been that much.
We are off on holiday to the US on Saturday and believe it or not, that is depressing me as I feel as if I have been phaffing around for weeks now, and need to get on with things.
On the plus side, my OH picked me up enough packs to last well into January. Back on 10th and straight into ss'ing. Meanwhile wish me luck for being good.
Wishing you all luck for next week - and I will be back.
Nelli

PS Did anyone see this months Oprah magazine, the one with the picture of when she lost weight and how she is now on the cover?

Hey Nelli hun, hope you have an absolutely lovely holiday in the US, try not to worry too much about food while you're away, just eat slowly, sensibly, and stop when you're full! :) then back on track when you get home and you'll be at goal before you know it!

Happy 2009 hun xxx

Thanks Wannab
I have been just about hyperventilating every time I eat something - safely on the packs at least until tomorrow. Tryng to tell myself that I am bound to put something on and that it's NOT a problem.
No doubt you will be svelte by the time I return. Good luck to you - and to everyone.
Nelli

Bless ya hun, it WILL all come off when you get back, don't panic!! Now... breathe, enjoy your holiday, and CD (and us) will be here waiting for ya when you get back!

xxxx

Have a fab time Nelli! We'll be here..in the cold...when you get back.

WannaB - Great new photo! I might even put my own face up some time!

Nice picture - you look terrific Wannabe.
Off to airport in less than two hours - hair in towel - chipped toe nail polish - no packing done. Typical.
"See" you soon.
Nelli

Morning all, Nelli, I expect you'll be long gone by now but just wanted to wish you a happy holiday anyway :)

Another lb down today (11.8 now!), only a few lbs til I'm back to my lightest weight. Hoping to be there by the end of the week. Think my CDC will be pleased as I've smashed her target of 6lbs this week already, and its day 6 today so I've still today and tomorrow to get under 11.7 (my own personal target for the week)! Very pleased with my progress so far as it's TOTM at the moment and thought that might hinder my loss... but no :) apparently not!

Thanks for your comments about my pic - Mike took it and likes it 'cos he thinks it shows off my "skinny neck"... hmmm. Not sure I want a skinny neck, but I think his point was that my neck and face look slim now and he likes it!

Well, hope everyone is doing well. How are you getting on Coley? Have you heard from the others recently? xxx

I'm getting on ok ta. Am up 2 pounds today but my TOTM so not panicking. Besides I have been back ON the straight and narrow so no reason for it.

Haven't heard from anyone else. Will chase people up. I think you, me, Nelli and WillB have posted recently but will chase up Hypa and Katie.

Hiya team mates,

Wannabe - love your new picture, you look really fab!

Went to Marks and Spencers today (for the sales) and got a size 14 skirt thinking I'll be in it a month or so, and I tried it on when I got home and it fits now!! The feeling is fantastic!

I'm finding it much easier now everyone is trying to get fit and eat healthily, everyone is now trying to be good like us!!

Will b
x

WillB that's fab! That must've felt wonderful!

WannaB - do you have a weigh in for this week? I think you are seeing your CDC today.

I can't believe it's Sunday again!

Work tomorrow - boo!

Yay Willbe, great news on the size 14! You'll be a 12 in no time.

Coley hun, my WI is on Monday evenings so will have it for you then, or I can give you an unofficial one today if you need it before then? xxx

Happy New year all. Sorry I haven't been around lately just it's been hectic my end. Firstly my dad has got bowel cancer again it has grown back and been with him his having it removed next week. Then chaos of xmas and new year. Plus been working too. It's just been so busy busy but hopefully things have settled now see my sig for my weight loss's. Anna X

Sorry to hear about your dad hun :( my thoughts and prayers are with you.

Just replied to your PM telling you to come back and you already have (so just ignore me!) lol!

Bit confused by your losses in the sig - is week 9 this week? xx

Hey teamies,

It's snowing!!!! Yay!!! I woke up feeling sick too dunno why but guess It's my turn at the bug everyone has had over xmas. Hope we are all on the wagon. Festive season is over now so no excuses for anyone :p

Morning Ladies! Back to work blues for me.

Am so sorry about your news Hypa. Amazing that you have stuck to the diet.

I am still up 2 pounds at the mo - but TOTM is over today so it better go.

I gained 1 last week but i wasnt 100% on the wagon so I am not going to let it put me down. I woke up this morning full of motivation about losing weight. I don't want to be fat anymore and despite all the pounds I have lost I am still very much over weight.
claire could u tell me what date i started with you as I am doing a spreadsheet for myself and want the right dates .

Back to grindstone for you then eh. Hope you had a good xmas and new year

Back