From 14 stones, to now just under 12, MORE TO GO!

God, what a plonker at the gym! It's just statistics he's going on. Some people can't wait to put a label on you. I bet you'd like to smack him in the eye with a dumb bell!

Don't you worry, you're doing everything right - your thighs will probably be the last bit which is sooo annoying! You might lose it from your face, boobs etc. first and its going to make it harder to stay motivated but it WILL happen.

When you are working out or resisting the junk, just think of dumb-bells's face when you show how fit and lean you are!! Well worth it! :D

Pomooky XX

Well done, it's hard losing weight, minus 2 pounds is better than gain or maintain. You should congratulate yourself. And if you're going to gym you should measure yourself too as you'll be losing inches. X

Thank you, hmm gonna have to start measuring myself!

God, what a plonker at the gym! It's just statistics he's going on. Some people can't wait to put a label on you. I bet you'd like to smack him in the eye with a dumb bell!

Don't you worry, you're doing everything right - your thighs will probably be the last bit which is sooo annoying! You might lose it from your face, boobs etc. first and its going to make it harder to stay motivated but it WILL happen.

When you are working out or resisting the junk, just think of dumb-bells's face when you show how fit and lean you are!! Well worth it! :D

Pomooky XX

lol yes in fact the way he was staring at me with slight disgust, I felt like asking him, do I even look obese to you? I admit i'm overweight, but i'm not obese! Was well shocked!

Since my diet has started over 2 months ago, I can proudly say not once have I eaten junk or binged, and i've kinda forgotten how it tastes now lol.

Ahhh i'm a pear shape and all the weight has come off my face, boobs and waist, darn hips thighs and bum still there :(

At what weight exactly did u notice you started losing your bum and hips? And if you don't mind me asking what size are you, i'm a similar height and goal weight is around the same too!

Thank you for the support! =D xx

I'm just over 12 stone and I've lost nearly 2 stone and generally it's coming off all over I'm a size 14 now. Don't get me wrong I'm not my ideal weight yet and my arms don't seem to want to give up their fat at all! And my stomach is quite stubborn too. Everyone is different perhaps its worth speaking to a trainer in the gym but I think it's difficult to change your actual pear shape although you're obviously a smaller pear than before. You're doing brilliantly so far and you shouldn't lose sight of that....it's easy to start picking faults with your body and it doesn't help self esteem. Xxxx

Thanks, I think with me, till I get to my ultimate weight, it won't show. And you're 2 inches taller than me too! lol lucky! I don't mind being a pear shape, because I want to have curves by the end of my weight loss, but I want to be a pear who's toned =P Good luck with your weight loss too =) not long till you're a size 12 :D

Okay so today I was abruptly woken by an unbearable pain caused by UTI, woke through the whole night, could sleep, sit, constant need to urination and burning sensation, I literally felt like dying, wouldn't wish this feeling upon my enemies! Seriously.

In the morning, rents' made me eat so much (healthy ofcourse but x3 portion sizes lol) of break and then lunch and now dinner, they think i'm undereating.

This is the first time in 2 months ive gone "off" my diet, and you know what, I dont feel bad because I deserve a day off and to relax! Also, I know it may help boost my metabolism so those measly 1-2 lbs turn into 3-4 lbs! I reckon minimum gain 2lbs and maximum 7lbs over this weeks weigh in on sunday lol

Gosh, what a day!

OH MY GOSH! Since Friday I have fallen OFFFF TRACK! I started eating, and eating and... eating??!! I can't stop! I need motivation and self control, I'm not even going to mention how many crisp packets I ate today out of sheer embarassment!

I don't want to undo all my hard work, someone knock some sense into me! 5 weeks till a close family wedding I want to be less that 11 stones by then and 4 weeks till I have a re-union with friends, I want to be again less than 10 stones by then... slight problem..

I weighed myself this morning and... I put on 5 pounds!! Argh!!!

11 stones 10 bloody lbs!!!! No way am I going back to 12 stones NO WAY!!! I'm starting again tomorrow, come on size 10/12 come on!!!

Rightyy hoooo, well so far good day, sticking to the plan, i'm gonna weigh myself next sunday hopefully a big loss! Fingers crossed, I can so see that 10 stone something!!!

More on the negative my UTI has come backk! Gosh will it ever leave me alone, I have exams in 10 days!! :(

Hi there! I also got stick from friends, family and strangers for being fat so I know where you're coming from. Good luck I also want to get below 11stone!! Xx

thanks hun!

where do i start? my weights piled back to just under 12 stones!!!! ive been binging so much cos of exams, someone pleaseee give me the kick i neeed :(((( all my hard work i cannot go over 12 stones

Im feeling positive for tomorrow! Gym gym gym! Im gonna get into a 12 and there isnt no one whose gonna stop meeee =D

Righty-hoooo!

Helllooo feellloow mini-mins! =D

I havent posted on here for lonngggg! But today is another day, and time to start a fresh - ive been good today, and im gonna weigh myself tomorrow :$

Hope everyones weight losses are going good! Time for some green tea :) xxx

What a day today has been! My will power was tested to it's limit, and I succeeded :O I am shocked, was so close to eating that fried chicken!

Today has been a good day :) Kept on track, lotsa fruit, water and green tea :) I'm back on it for good! ;)

Awww thanks babypat! So can you! :)

Woooww! Seems like years I haven't posted on here!

I'm amazed to see how many people have read my "story".

Let me update you guys on my life in these few months.

Basically I fell completely off track! I've piled on another stone! ARGH!

I started my VLCD a week ago.. and weighed myself this week have lost 6 pounds, yaaay mee!

Let's do this once and for alllll! After my weight loss I'll be SURE to post a before and after picture :)

I just want to say a big thank you to all you guys who have supported me! Reading back through this thread, I see how much it helped!

Been an interesting read fatty2slim, how you doing now?

Interesting read fatty2slim. How you doing now?

I dont know if your still around But your Story has given me the motivation i needed. I can relate to yours in so many ways -
Were the same age height and starting weight. with similar stories. Albeit, The names i got called where from closer members of the family - my mum being one.
All that aside i would love to hear how you are doing now. and if you find the time it would really help me to know how you did it in 7 weeks.
You are an inspiration. no matter if you've gained some back.. youve done it before you can do it again. Best of luck for the future xx

Interesting read as your story is very similar to mine. I'm 5'4'' and I weighed in at 14 stone 4 in January I am now lingering around the 12 stone mark and I can see a difference. I get jibes about my weight too, I've even been asked by strangers when my baby is due (obviously I'm not pregnant). Anyhow I'm now a UK size 14 instead of 16/18 which I was back in January (eek).

I joined a gym when I was around 13 stone and had my body fat measured at 47%!!!! I couldn't believe nearly half of me was pure fat and the joy of losing a stone was soon gone. Anyhow I left the gym as I felt too self conscious in the changing room and felt huge compared to all the skinny girls. I now do Jillian Micheal DVDs at home and walk to college 3 times a week (4 miles each way) as well as dancing my bum off to Dance Central on the Xbox lol. I'm eating healthy too and drowning my insides with green tea. Fat free yogurts and fruit for brekkie, sushi for lunch and soup for tea for example. I can not wait to get in the 11 stones then finally reach my target of 10 stones.

So well done on your losses, you've done great and my friends are skinnier too but I just remember how great I'm feeling about losing weight when watching them eat their burgers :)

Back