From 14 stones, to now just under 12, MORE TO GO!

Firstly, I am sooo glad you guys can relate and some are actually motivated by my "story" wow! :)

Interesting read fatty2slim. How you doing now?

Thanks Paul, well I have been on and off again with my diet, however, in attempt to overcome my fears and get self confidence I am back on track for a size 12 :) How is your weight loss going???

well done

Thank you very much! I hope your weight loss is going well?

I dont know if your still around But your Story has given me the motivation i needed. I can relate to yours in so many ways -
Were the same age height and starting weight. with similar stories. Albeit, The names i got called where from closer members of the family - my mum being one.
All that aside i would love to hear how you are doing now. and if you find the time it would really help me to know how you did it in 7 weeks.
You are an inspiration. no matter if you've gained some back.. youve done it before you can do it again. Best of luck for the future xx

Aww hiya hun! I'm so glad I could motivate you! Well, firstly forget them, whoever has tried to belittle you only do it because they FEAR you will actually succeed! I would not recommend this diet, because I had some bad side effects i.e. hair loss and digestive problems but the way I did it in 7 weeks was surviving on NO CARBS, as in, eating beans, vegs loadsa water, frui, but NO bread, rice, cake etcccc.. and went gym 6 times a week! That helped ALOT!

How is your diet going?? Are you following a plan or just doing your own thing? x

Interesting read as your story is very similar to mine. I'm 5'4'' and I weighed in at 14 stone 4 in January I am now lingering around the 12 stone mark and I can see a difference. I get jibes about my weight too, I've even been asked by strangers when my baby is due (obviously I'm not pregnant). Anyhow I'm now a UK size 14 instead of 16/18 which I was back in January (eek).

I joined a gym when I was around 13 stone and had my body fat measured at 47%!!!! I couldn't believe nearly half of me was pure fat and the joy of losing a stone was soon gone. Anyhow I left the gym as I felt too self conscious in the changing room and felt huge compared to all the skinny girls. I now do Jillian Micheal DVDs at home and walk to college 3 times a week (4 miles each way) as well as dancing my bum off to Dance Central on the Xbox lol. I'm eating healthy too and drowning my insides with green tea. Fat free yogurts and fruit for brekkie, sushi for lunch and soup for tea for example. I can not wait to get in the 11 stones then finally reach my target of 10 stones.

So well done on your losses, you've done great and my friends are skinnier too but I just remember how great I'm feeling about losing weight when watching them eat their burgers :)

Hello hun! I'm so so glad you can relate! I once got the "are you pregnant too" comment, I was so shocked out of embarrassment I ran to the toilet.. and when I got home... inevitably cried my heart out.. and turned to food.. its a vicious cycle. You get nasty comments, feel crappy, eat, feel even more crappy, more comments, cry, eat.. *Sigh* but we MUST and WILL break out of it! :D

Ah you have skinny friends too? *snap* me too, not ONE is my weight not even one.. That motivates me even more though!

How is your weight loss going? Keep me posted! I will too :)

Just a message for all and an update on myself, I am currently 12 st 6 pounds, and have started my diet on Tues 4th AGAIN, have stuck to it SO well so far!! And been doing the treadmill everyday!

Come on guys gooo ussss :)

Update!!!

Today WAS a good day, had a coffee in the morning, 2 satsumas.. haven't eaten much after that... I was gonna make myself a nice healthy meal when I got home
UNTIL..

someone had to ruin my day by calling me fat...*story of my life pretty much* ruthless idiot, now I can't be asked to eat anything.

Hopefully tomorrow will be a better day.

#over&out.

Back