Team 2 - Simply the Best!! ;)

smilerjen

Has the power of the horn
You know it feels right to join the weegie!! :) I am expecting all the wii gang to be here soon! :D (if not anyone ...please anyone ....)

Have text rach but she's in the bermuda triangle. But I think you can put both me and her down for your team :D xxx

Keish you join this one I am late so will make myself a team 3 :D

Sorry been at the cinema seeing "the yes man" you should all go and see it, actually hilarious!! Almost wet myself!!
Anyway....C'MON team 2!!! First the worst SECOND the best...best not say rach has a hairy chest!! lol!

hello and good luck from Team Loser... :D (you'll need it ;) haha! just kidding :D) xxx

and hey, ive noted that hairy comment :p

:D why thank you loser...much appreciated...may you have all the luck you deserve :) hee hee!!

Hi Ariana, Have just said hi in your diary and now see you're in Team 2 as well :D Welcome to Team 2 - Simply the Best!!!

:D Hi and thanks! Looking forward to losing loads and therefore winning ;)

ah we will win!! we have such a strong team!! ....as the names says, we;re simply the best! ha ha!

hello to all my new teamies.xxx

Hello!! Welcome!!:D We are now the colour red!! If you start a new thread it will show as red! Thought it was a good colour as it shows we are a danger to the other groups as we are so good! hope noone minds its red! lol xx

Hiyaaaaaaaaaa Girls - yay!! Im in ur team :):) "Simply the best ....." now rocking it out like tina turner in my living room :D!! tink it will earn me an ap?? x

Back