Team 2012

ok ladies i have some ideas for the book that i'm going to post here and then in my diary is my mini story this will all make sense once posted :-D Peace and love xx p.s. please excuse the spelling

Hello ladies :-D

I want this to be a book about real girls, real diets, real friendships, real support, after all this should be a funny but raw book that inspires and helps
even the most unlikely of suspects.

I was thinking we could each have a personal story including the following points within the book including:

background info as much or as little as you want to include
when problems with weight started
what you have tried in order to lose weight if your problems started when you were young then what did your parents try
when and how did you discover CD
and when did you discover minimins

joining the site
creating your diaries
meeting the girls
joining the 2012 team
the valentines day challenge

thoughts and feelings whilst on the diet throughout should be included
print screens of some of our entries if minimins will allow it.
pictures pre and post weight loss

The above would be like the meat of the book. the ending being we all hopefully meet up at the end of our goals finishing with a nice team photo lol!
I know i'm making it sound easy but honestly this is just the start these are just a couple of ideas i really want us all to get involved after all it is a team project

Go to my diary to see a copy of my mini story. Xx

Have a read through my diary from the start and youll see my background xxx

I will write mine a little later :) when I get on the laptop. Fantastic idea and a great structure x

Writing your story can be therapeutic and I can't wait to get it onto paper x

Me too we're off out in a bit but will write it up tonight before I got back to work tomorrow big boooooooooo!!!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Thank you ladies! Claire i shall have a read now.
Have a great day :-D xx

Booo Im back at work tomorrow too... but i only work 2 days a week so its not so bad lol x

Im sooooo hungry!! Dont know why, im well into ketosis, havent cheated at all and a bit confused! Hope it will pass, im not giving in! Im doing ss+ so I'll have chicken and veg or a veg omelette for dinner, but still, its no more filling than a shake tbh. Anyways, hope yr days are going well and foodless!!! Xxx

I am in Ketosis but feeling a little hungry right now.. simply for the fact my in laws are watching Turkish TV and at the moment we have one channel for some reason and its a cooking program... ugh!! makes it alot harder! But I am making some coffee and will have one and a big glass of water and i should be ok. Im on SS (4 packs a day)... cant wait to see what Slim and Save is like looking forward to the chilli and spag bol lol i hope they live up to my expectations!

Hey Katie, Geena, Jojo Claire - wow this valentines thing has really set off!! I am glad its got its own thread as its really getting a life of its own. I need to update my signature to include the details.

Claire/Katie I bet you the hunger thing is a psychological thing rather than actually hungry ie your body wont need the food so it'll be because you're watching it or thinking about it.

I think that when your body needs food it REALLY makes an effort to let you know eg passing out, muscle spasms etc and sends such a big warning sign to your brain that you can't miss it. I know it doesn;t make it easier to "live" through but at least you can tell yourself its not real hunger, that your body is ok and you are feeding it enough. Nothing to worry about - just your brain is probably in a food cycle habit and you've just broken it. Its probably thinking "huh, what?" and stamping its imaginary foot! :D

OO look at me gone all deep and medical:p

How do i tell my brain that my body doesn't actually need beans on toast right now! Lol x

Lol just distract yourself if you can, do something that requires the used of your hands! My nails have never recieved as much attention as in the last 6 days!!! You can get past it! Just remember how sh!t it was before ketosis and how much you dont wanna feel that way again. If you ate it you wouldnt enjoy it anyway cos the guilt would hit so fast! Youre doing brilliant, keep going for team 2012, just think how satisfying it will be to start crossing off those pounds for vday challenge!!!

clairem87 said:
Lol just distract yourself if you can, do something that requires the used of your hands! My nails have never recieved as much attention as in the last 6 days!!! You can get past it! Just remember how sh!t it was before ketosis and how much you dont wanna feel that way again. If you ate it you wouldnt enjoy it anyway cos the guilt would hit so fast! Youre doing brilliant, keep going for team 2012, just think how satisfying it will be to start crossing off those pounds for vday challenge!!!

Haha same here! If i paint my nails any more i think i'll pass out from the fumes still, one more coat will be worth it if it distracts me from thinking about food! Team 2012 all the way! And lol al i can chant whilst i paint :-D. X

Hee hee! I got a nail art kit from argos and its been abused this week lol ive had every silly blingy nail style going lol!!

Lol i got one for Christmas im totally going to have to take it all off for work tomorrow! :-D x

You know i think mine is psychological as i was sitting here about half an hour ago thinking of eating something then it occured to me 1. I cant lol and 2. I am not hungry... so i came to bed.

katiebaby said:
You know i think mine is psychological as i was sitting here about half an hour ago thinking of eating something then it occured to me 1. I cant lol and 2. I am not hungry... so i came to bed.

Thats what ive had to do! X

ATTENTION GIRLS
I'm going to be MIA for a while! Duty calls. I promise you i will try and check in once a week.
Love yaz all!
Mwah xx

All my team 2012 girls

All my team 2012 Valentines day challenge girls

Krissy
Cee
Spangles
Bluegirl

Claire if you wanna text me you can just get my number off Katie

Every other person on CD that has come accross my page and has inspired me with their beautiful words. . . . Thank you all i wont let you down! :-D

I will be on once a week to update starting on the 17th so not too far away and i'll be back online on a regular basis by middle of feb.

Will still be weighing in and i still want updates on everyones progress!!!

We can do this ladies! XxX

Hello ladies :) thought if bump this and see if any of you are still around and how u are getting
On?

Back