Team 22 - XxX Rumbles XxX

Im goin good, cant wait for 1st weigh in whoop whoop so excited lol! so r u starting 2morrow? xx

yeh i think so, the sooner the better rite? i'm meeting my CDC for the first time tomorrow at 11am, so will get up and just drink plenty water then go meet her and have my first shake about lunch time. I don't have a blender, do you think i going to need one or is it ok to mix with a wisk?

woop woop for first weigh in, any idea how much you have lost or have you not been on the scales and waiting till WI xx

Just added some pictures etc to my profile now that i can so feel free to noisey about :D
Love the new siggie graphic purples, i couldn't decide which to pick lol
night night for now everyone, will let you no how my first meeting with CDC goes tomorrow, wish me luck.
Good luck to you kerry babes for your first weigh in, will be thinking bout you.
remember never alone xxxxxxxxxx

im so poo on here cant do a tracker or anythink i like ur rumbles thing on urs. how do i het that on mine?? sorry im not good at all this xx

hey babes, ok if you click on my tracker it should take you to the tracker website, you make yours up there and then copy and paste the code it gives you into your edit signature box on your user cp and hit save.

to get the pic, go to purple hugs profile, then into her photo album, 'save as' the pic you want, make sure you save it as a .jpg and then go back into your user cp. At the edit signature part it will ask you include a picture, browse till you find the team22 pic on your pc and then hit open. a preview will appear select insert pic into signiture and then hit save... tada!!

hope that helps babes xxxx

another way is to go into 'User CP' above then signature..
then click the 'img' link which is like a picture of mountains..
two 'tags' will come up for and then just enter this text:
[URL]http://www.minimins.com/members/483-albums879-picture4819.png[/URL]

This is for the one like Goosey's, but if you prefer any of the others, right click on the image and click 'properties'... copy the url - looks like that of above but a different picture number. :)

.png documents are fine too and are better quality than .jpg

Thanks for the comments Goosey! :) Yes, thats my pony. have had him from a foal and need to lose a stone or more to be able to ride him. :) Deliberately chose a pony rather than a horse as I'm short and want to keep my weight down! lol He's ready for backing in the next 12 months.. so very much my inspiration. :) Really awful picture of me though but thought i'd be awful and post it as it's sooooo bad! lol

Tomorrow.. tomorrow I start CD! can't wait :) feel really rough with this cold but am still being good - gotta admit could have happily eaten cake and custard last night (my weakness).. but totally avoided the kitchen and used a heat pad and lots of diet fizzy pop to make me feel better. :)

Hope you are all well today and rumbles arent around. :)

OMG Purple hugs, haven't had the chance to look at your pics yet but I have a pony. He's 14.3 tb X (what he's crossed with, I have no idea)!! We nearly lost him just before christmas when he got colic and the vet thought his bowel had slipped. He was ready to put him down but decided to give him 12 hours, next morining vet came my dad and I were there ready for the dirty job! Wellie looked as rough as ever, vet examined him and said internally he is better than yesterday. 3 hours later he's running round the field like a 2 year old. I share wellie with my mum and sister, so my aim is to loose enough weight to be able to ride him again!!
Anyway enough waffle for now, have a good day!! Good luck Goosey and Purple hugs - go for it!!!;)
Wil catch up with you all later!

Morning fellow rumblers
Go girls on your weigh ins. went to bed early, not sleeping well and really really cold. day 9 now, when do i start sleeping better cos i've not had more than 5 hours since i started................tired sooooo tired...lol but shakes going well and ahve liked the soups too, but porridge is my fav............hope you all have a good day, and purple hope your colds better today........

Last edited:
lol at the 'food day' biltsy!! Sure that's your mind speaking not intentional! ;)

I don't remember being cold or sleepless first time round.. how many shakes are you having and what times? am wondering if you're not having one late enough at night? I used to use one as a hot chocolate (make sure the water is off the boil) after the kids had gone to bed. :) Taht would be my dinner.

Louie - what a nightmare time for you and your mum regarding your pony, goodness. :( My friend had to have her mare pts last year due to colic, she had a foal just weaned at the time.. luckily she'd seperated mum and foal before the colic attack or it could have been very traumatic for the foal indeed. :( Such a sad thing to happen.
I had a major scare with Thunder after his gelding when he was younger, sat in his stable all night that night. He's really close to me and me to him :) He was totally unhandled when I got him but is a mummy's boy now for sure! lol He lives out 24/7 since we moved to Wales but loves it and comes running when I arrive :) Just hope that continues when I back him as he's in a 40 acre field! lol

Well girls.. i'm off back to bed! Feel really rough.. kids have gone to school with their dad this morning. I'm still in my pj's. :p

see you later. x

No purple, just dslexa See can't even spell that. changed it now.....lol

Oh hun, I'm sorry!! it tickled me in my 'poorly' state.. forgot you are dyslexic. Hope you don't think I'm horrible now! ((Hugs))

I'm feeling a tad better for having been back to bed - fingers x'd I'm finally starting to shake this cold. Gosh it's been awful. Irony is it's my Social workers fault!! She visited last week with the tail end of a cold... grr!

wish i could sleep, knackered....and no you can take the mick about my lovely spellings as much as you like....................lol glad you feeling better hun

have my porridge between 8 and 9.30
have soup or shake about 12
have shake about 3 to 4
have green and whites between 5 and 7.
all depends how busy with kids etc
thats also when i feed the hungry hoards at night si i eat with them, I'm not hungry so struggling with remembering to have em really...
so thATS spread out enough, so why not SLEEPING ugh

hey girlies, well i am just home form seeing my CDC for the first time today, everything went well, i ended up weighing alot more than i actually thought i did. Just had my first ever porridge, went for the apple and cinemone one.. it was lovely.. really nice. So i'm onto my second pint of the day (haha anyone would think i sound like an alcoholic) and hmmmm think i will try spicey tomatoe in about an hoursih or so. Apparently if you have the bananna one hot it tastes like custard.

So how is everyone elses day been today? biltsy babes, it's horrible that your not sleeping, have you tryed having a nice long soak and cuddling up with some lavender under your pillow?

poor hugs with the purple cold, hope you feel better hun xxxx

Are you hungry when awake Biltsy, just wondering if you could 'keep' the afternoon shake till evening time and have it as a kind of pudding before bed. I really struggle to sleep if i'm hungry, don't get me wrong I don't midnight snack or anything but if we stay up late watching tv I can't go to bed with a rumbling tummy!
We also eat earlier than most as often eat with the girls.

Goosey - shame you weighed in less, but at least that'll cahnge soon ((hugs)) scales are different too so just going by CDC's will help keep it balanced. :)
I remember that well about the banana milkshake warm.. used to like the choc mint warm too like an options hot choc! lol
And freezing tetra bricks to have as ice-cream and even refrigerating the bars so that I could cut them up into small pieces as 'chocolates'.. worked a treat! ;)
You can tell what I like the best can't you! sweets n' puddings! lol

Am on one slim fast a day today and tomorrow.. mucked up my purchases and the tin didn't last as long as I'd reckoned.. am still being good, but having breakfast cereal then a shake then a small meal today and tomorrow. :)

Will weigh myself in the morning and let you know my total for this week.. and then go by the CDC's from then on. :)

hi guys, sorry goosey if you weighed more, but maybee it is scale difference, i bought new scales. maybe i will try shake before bed, but i am not hungry honest lol
tried the choc and cappiciono hot, not thought to do banana hot, will the vanilla work hot?????
oh gossey what did you think of spicey tom.....i didn't like it,:( just tried the chilli one and that was nice......;)
think i'll not have green and white tonite and do four packs instead and see if that makes a diff.......:cry:bf away on course so will be wrapped up extra for bed tonite.....his like a hot water bottle lol :cool:

Hi all, just got in from work!!! Stomach is rumbling more than ever - i didn't think it would a week into it!! Have my weigh in at 7 and i'm sitting here just trying to decide what to buy when I see my cdc tonight!!!:brainfart:

Ahhhhh, purple hugs, computer says no and won't let me look at your pictures. I wanted to see a picture of your boy and I can't add a picture of my old boy to show you!!

Back