Team 22 - XxX Rumbles XxX

you need to do 50 posts

ooh Louie how exciting your weigh in will be I'm sure! :)
Are you having a shake before you go or after? lol I'm one for waiting myself! lol I'll be the same tomorrow. :)

Not long till you can see my pics then, didn't know there was a threshold of 50 posts.. go use them up girl! ;)

Will be nice to see what my CDC has in stock, didn't know of the new products when I spoke to her before.

I best keep posting then!! OMG i'm so excited about weigh in! Have opted to have the soup after weigh in, just in case that influences the scales and i'm still undecided about what to buy. Last week I bought seven ready made chocolate drinks, seven veg soups and 4 chocolate mix things and 3 butterscotch mix things. I liked most of them so not sure if to stick with them or try some others. Roll on seven o'clock!!!!!!!

good luck wiv your wi, porridge is lovely, most of soups ok but not spicey tom, cheese and brocili soup was really nice, bought a cranbery bar for cinema at weekend....... just having hot banana smells really yummie

just post 5 smilies on here lol

TTFN girls off to take Erin swimming :)

Your making me feel hungry!! Want to weight until after weigh in before I have my soup.

only 4 more needed louie

not too bad, thankyou . gonna do 4 packs to see if it helps me to sleep, and i'm making them all hot cos sooooooooooo cold lol what about you hows your rumbles?????????????????????????????????????/

Getting really loud!!! I am so looking forward to my soup also feeling sooooooo cold! My husband can't believe it usually I walk round the house even in winter saying the house is like a sauna and opening the window in the bedroom. Since I started the diet, I have really been feeling the cold!!

my house is like a sauna too, the kids are in shorts and t shirts lol

My house isn't too bad at the moment. I think it's freezing in here but the girls assure me that they don't. I just continue to sit here with my blanket, cup of tea and the laptop on my lap which is actually keeping my legs nice and warm.

Think this might just be my 50th post!! :happy096:

hey rumbles,

hoping the four packs will help you sleep babes, just tryed the spicy tomatoe and it was really nice. I'm very impressed so far. my little flat is really cold as well :( doesn'e help that we open the window to smoke every couple hours lol

I don't really no if having a soup or not before WI will really affect your weight to much babes. It's certainly not going to add 1lb to your weight or anything like that.

They do say not to drink as much water before WI though coz i think that can effect it.

My bf and one of my mates is over tatooing him and they have just ordered delivery pizza hut!! on my first day of this diet!!! ahhhhhhh............

yes 50 posts you've done it....lol i'm gonna make every shake hot, it warms me up and takes longer to drink, so seems more filling.......what you gonna get then at cdc's. i've just been getting a mixture but extras just incase i hate them:(

oh gooosey make them eat it on the landing nasty bf tell him off from me

Hi goosey, fancy you bf getting pizza hut on your first day!! I have held off drinking too much water just in case and I don't have long now so will wait for my soup.

Still really unsure what to get when I see my cdc, really enjoyed the chocolate mix things especially hot. It reminds me of galaxy chocolate! I might get a selection of soups and buy some extra vegtable soup because I know i like that one!

the banana one was nice hot too really suprised does taste a bit like custard too thanks for that goosey lol

lol mmmmm. custard, i think the porrige is this diets best bit, the apple one is just sooo lush!! have you tryed the toffee and walnut Louie?
there is so much to chose from.
hehe nasty boy friend i'll tell him the rumbles said pizza hut phoned them and they were closed lol

thats post 51 louie, any luck with viewing/posting photos :D

Back