Team 22 - XxX Rumbles XxX

I haven't look at the photo's yet, needed to spend a penny - was probably more info than you needed sorry. May have to do that before my weigh in and then i'll find some to put in my albums.

The toffee and walnut sounds nice!!

HEHE... me two. Hope WI goes well babes xxxx

Goosey, was just thinking about your bf ordering pizza hut and it reminded me of my daughter on monday. We were at the swimming pool while my yongest was swimming, Ellie asked for a chocolate bar so I gave her 50p and off she went. When she returned she decided to shove the bar under my nose!!! Not only did I ignored the temptation to take a bite, I didn't even dribble!! Check me out!!

its getting nearer to 7, are you really excited or nervous??

OMG!! Still mega excited, I can't wait!!
I'm going now, but i'll post as soon as I'm back! Catch you later Biltsy xx

fingers crossed for louie, i'm sure she will do fine :D

ohhh i'm all excited to see what louie lost,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,must be the team thing kicking in as well as ketosis lol go louie go louie

had to go to take my DD swimming but am thinking of you on your weigh in Louie!! :D ready to do a happy dance!!

Just nipped in next door and my neighbour showed me her new 'toy'.. a tredmill!! and a good one at that! :) It arrived monday and not liking to be nosey I didn't ask what it was :p. We had a little go and she said I am welcome to go in and watch some daytime TV while we use her gym! lol she has a bike, weights and is borrowing her daughters cross trainer!! Woo-hoo!!! Just gotta shift this cold and I'm there!! :whacky068:

Evening all, sorry been away my friend had to give birth to her twin boys this morning 8 wks early - but there both doin good and breathing on there own, and another friend is goin in to labour so still a busy bee!! Still not exactly happy day 5 and still starving its actually makin me feel really sick and light headed!!! Hows everyone doing? :) x

Hi all, well not sure how to tell you all this but I lost 12lb. GO TEAM 22 - RUMBLERS.

Can't stay for long, have to iron uniform for tomorrow, thank you all for the support this week. Hope everyone has a good day tomorrow. xx:talk017:

OMG!! I am over the moon, the struggles I have had this week all of a sudden are worth it. xx

:wow:OMG Louie!! :wow:That's FANTASTIC!
:bliss::talk017:

Can you tell I'm chuffed for you!? And want to follow in your footsteps? ;)

Kerry - congrats to your friend, really hope the twins cope well too ((hugs)) must've been a worrying time for all.
But.. lucky you!! little tiny babies to buy for... you're gonna make me broody for another foster baby! lol​

WOW louie that is almost a whole stone!!!!! i am so prowed of you and just hope i can do even half of what you have lost next week... go team22!!
night night for now guys, have had my final mint-choc so off to bed.

Going away to east kilbride for the weekend tomorrow,so don't no wether i will get a chance to get on line. If i do i'll speak to you all then, if not have a lovely weekend, and kerry have fun with all the babies xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Have a lovely weekend Goosey! :) Stay strong!! no cheating! ;) lol only kidding. :)

Well girls.. I can add a loss of 6lb to my total! for this last week :)
1 week on slimfast and down 6lb is not bad going at all! Am quite impressed. :D

Lets hope I can still add a 'good un' for next week with it being my first CD week. :) Will need to adjust my weights according to CDC's scales tonight I guess. :)

:family2:You are gonna be a busy friend with twins to help with.....lol congrats to your friend

:happy096: go louie go louie omg thats amazing, all those rumbles were well worth it.

I go to bed early and it all happens. wow
Have a great day team rumblers
xxtxx

:) will be sure to get some porridge later ;) I love porridge at the best of times! lol

no long till I go.. my next door neighbour has asked to tag along.. we'll see if that's allowed but would be nice. :)

good luck with wi purple, hope you get on well. what have you decided ss or ss+???????????????????????/

Back