Team 22 - XxX Rumbles XxX

Hello ,lovely rumbles

Just a quick post to let you all know I'm still here just havn't had much time to post......will catch up with all the posts and reply later in when the rabble are all in bed

Hope you're all having a good rumble free day today:D

good luck with wi purple, hope you get on well. what have you decided ss or ss+???????????????????????/
Thanks hun am going to go for 4 shakes, but see how I go.. if I go SS they have to write to my GP and I don't want that as it'll be a pain on my records etc. not sure how my GP feels about CD but they can be funny about ketosis sometimes.

My neighbour wants to tag along and go on CD with me, so we'll see if my CDC will allow it or not, can't get hold of her yet as she works full time.

Purple hugs, I love your baby!! Have added a couple of photo's of my old boy. Good luck tonight!!

ph thats why i did ss+ if you change later they don't write to gp. or you send it to gp. something like that...lol
hi kerry
hi loved-up
hi louie
wheres goosey away getting drunk?????? lucky girl

Hi biltsy, how you doing? Had a hard day very testing of my will power and control. Had a reps lunch today and she brough all my fav things, bread rolls, nice ham, potatoe salad, crisps, sausage rolls etc. So while everyone else is eating nice stuff, I had my chocolate shake!!!

Hi girls.. great news!! I weighed in 2lb lighter with my CDC than on my scales! lol so did my neighbour :) We are both 'armed' with shakes :)
I have 2 days at 4 shakes and 5 at 3 with a small meal :) This way I have the extra shake on my 'exercise' days and the meal on the others. :)
Have just had my dinner (aka forest fruit shake) ;)

Will update my tickers later - off to measure inches with my neighbour so we have a starting point. :) My CDC doesn't measure..

Anyway.. there we are - I'm officially back on CD!!

:talk017:good on ya ph

well louie i'm having a bad day, totm and all, feel hungry, belly rumbling like crazy, grumpy and my bf still away till tomorrow nite, then off again on sunday pm............just feel like pooh......
so to maybe make myself feel better had tuna salad instead of shake.......hope it doesn't make me feel sick again...... good will power at lunch,,,,, you must feel very very very proud of yourself,,,,,, and so you should after that weight loss toooo, very envious:jelous::jelous::jelous::jelous::jelous::jelous::jelous: lol

I am chuffed with the loss, wasn't expecting it to be that much. You did well on your loss too!!!! Sorry to hear you having a bad day, here is a BIG HUG just for you.
Was feeling a litte grumpy myself earlier, found out my new job might not be in the town i thought it was going to be, that I can't have my nurses blue dress until I get my pin number and I get paid at a lower rate until i get my pin. Have been dreaming of wearing my nurses dress for ages and now I have to wait longer. Feeling a little bloated as well, maybe it's my totm! It's so irregular!
:hug99: :hug99:

Try and spin that blue dress news around Louie - you'll be thinner and therefore look better when you CAN wear it! ;) How long does it take to get the pin number?
And how far away is the job?

Biltsy - thanks ((hugs)) and PMT hugs to you too - nothing worse!! Get a heat pad or hot water bottle and cuddle up with a good movie :) nice girlie flick that your OH wouldn't want to watch! lol

Thanks guys
just feeling sorry for myself really................. would normally stuff my face........which i can't and don't wanna do.........so i'm moaning instead.......my boys got fracture clinic tomorrow, so might do some retail therapy instead as we're in town, we live out in the back of beyond.......that'll cheer me up ....... agirl never has enough shoes or boots.........think i have a fetish?:p

Just don't buy clothes! :D they won't fit for long!! lol
You are entitled to moan and feel sorry for yourself ((hugs)) really hope it eases. Well done for staying strong hun! :)
Hope fracture clinic goes well too.

fracture clinic is just check up, he broke his collar bone at school 3 weeks ago, and you wouldn't know it,,,,,, his using his arm as usual.....must have a high pain tolerence,,,,,,,,
and i'll just buys shoes and accessories, although bf said i can buy new clothes for each size if i like and it keeps me motivated,,,,,,but i hate buying clothes at this size, so demoralizing if your size don't fit, if you know what i mean

Ooh i totally know what you mean about sizes and shopping for clothes! ((hugs)) I'm not buying anything till I'm smaller and then only tops - I have about 5 pairs of jeans in size 16 waiting for me to fit them again! :p

My neighbour that started with me has a lovely dress for her daughters wedding to get into - won't do up around the bust.. so fingers tightly crossed she does well and manages to stick to it. :)

Glad your lad is ok with his injury kids are amazing aren't they! lol

off to bed girls, night ((hugs)) to all

afternoon rumblers

Hi guys
how is we all???
not having such bad day today, rumbles are low lol
:D:D:D:D

Hello! :) Glad you're doing fine and rumbles are settling :)

I'm having a fit of the rumbles but not listening as it's too early.. have just sat through the girls n' graham having chinese! home cooked.. thankfully for me it all had meat in or fish so I wasn't at all tempted!! :cool: just try telling my tummy to ignore the smells! lol

Nearly through day 1 and it's all been good.. fingers x'd the next couple of days are the same :) have Karate in the morning. :)

Hi all, i lost 5lbs this week, with the babies i havent been able to have my shakes so has a cuppa soup not sure if that would make much difference. Think im gonna stick to w watchers for the last 12-14 lbs so it comes off slowely but will stay off. I hope i can stay on here and talk to you guys - help and enciurage each other!!! (P.s - another friend had a baby girl at 4 this morning Baby Lexi!!) xx

Hi Kerry, are you dropping out of CD? sorry bit confused. :)
Congrats to your friend :)

Well good luck ((hugs)) hope to see you around the board - assuming you're staying on the board. ;)

Back