Team 22 - XxX Rumbles XxX

Hope you've all had a good day girls.. I'm off to bed now and survived day 1 :)
Karate in the morning but armed with tactics on that one. :)

Morning all!
Hope the weather isn't too wild with you all. We have high winds here, and it's a lot colder. :(

Off to Karate this morning but have to get the iron out first! lol I love Karate but hate the ironing of 4 gi's (the outfits) and soon to be 5!! :rolleyes:

Good news is.. I weighed this morning (habitual weigher that I am..) and the scale moved downwards!! That's all the motivation I need.. won't count my scale results anymore only my CDC's but great to see it move! :)

Hope you have rumble free day today. :)

Hello everyone:D

Wow so much to catch up on!

Biltsy and purple hugs it's so great to hear of your fostering experiences, hopefully we'll all stay in touch (even when we're thin) and I'll be able to pick your brains a bit if we decide to go ahead (althogh saying that it might be a few years yet:rolleyes:) We've got five kids at the moment and if we're lucky enough I think we'd like one more:eek: but fostering is something we've always wanted to do (if they'll have us!)

Louie :wow:12lbs:happy096: amazing! you must feel great, I am sooooooo happy for you:D are you finding this week a bit easier?

Biltsy sorry you were feeling a bit :sigh: but I'm glad to hear your feeling a bit better now, long may it continue:D

Kerry well done on 5lbs:happy096: and the very best of luck to you on ww:D

Purple hugs well done on the 6lbs:happy096: and that was before you'd even started cd:eek: very very impressive:D Well done on getting through day one, how're you finding it today? Oh and very impressed also with karate, I think that'd finish me off:rotflmao:

Goosey hope you're enjoying your weekend away, looking forward to hearing about it:D

Everythings ok here, apart from not being able to sleep which is very very very unlike me;) Biltsy were you having the same problem? is it any better now?

I did have a major wobble the night before last and I was desperate to eat (but I didn't) but it has taught me not to become to complacent

I'm noticing the differences already, think I might need a smaller jeans size soon:eek: my other half has been great so supportive, he put his arms around me in bed the other night and said 'blimey theres nothing of you sweetheart' I just fell about laughing, that is so far from being true it's unreal:D

loved-up

;) hi honey
yea was having trouble sleeping, ph said to have the last shake as late as poss, so have it after 7 sometimes later, and it has helped lots, just doing 4 shakes now and not green and white meal, as think that was weighing on my stomache and making me feel too bloated..:cry:.lol how can a 200 cal meal of a little piece of chicken and lettuce do that lol:p

Ive been naughty and weighed myself, looks like I'm on for about same weight loss this week too and its totm....lol
how has your brood been coping with you not eating with them?????:cool:

Hi girls!! :)
Biltsy, glad your late shake is working :) I had to sit and 'wait' for two hours last night.. the girls and graham had chinese at 5pm!! :rolleyes: but it was worth it in the end, I drank loads of water and wasn't even hungry come bedtime so that was great. :)

My daughter (9) is struggling with me not eating.. she has been all 'oooh, I want you to eat with us mum'.. I had to be honest with her and say that my weight is far from healthy and that if I don't change myself then I could be poorly when she's older. I felt awful saying it to her but she's quite grown up and accepted that. It's not forever and I did remind her of that. :)

I think next week I'll get more soups and then I can have a soup in a bowl when they're eating.. may make my life easier! ;)

Karate went really well today, managed on just one shake (ran out of time just before I left).. so that will have been a good workout. :) Noticed my hand shaking at one point (low blood sugar is a thing I struggle with on a normal diet), I drank a load of water and it settled then :).

Loved-up how sweet is your OH? and how cool to be heading for smaller jeans!! :) feels great doesn't it.. I can't wait to follow you on that score.. I have loads waiting for me! lol
Glad you made it through your wobble too ((hugs)).

Oh and I sneaked on the scale.. lol like 14stone something can sneak anywhere.. It has moved.. so that's GREAT news! :) will try and not weigh till thursday but whatever happens I won't count it till then.

when is Goosey back? anyone know? I think she said she was away for a few days on Wed or Thursday.

Did you notice we've lost Kerry? Shame but she's switched to WW.

yes noticed that about kerry, but think she has lost weight before on cd, now wants to shift last bit and this cd is not easy, its hard to have a social life, not that us parents get much of one anyway,
i've decided that i will do 12 weeks on ss/ss+ then i'm gonna move up to 810/1000. so hoping to lose at least 3 stone and if its closer to 4 i'll be over the moon, i'll still lose weight with 810/1000 but know it'll be slower, but its then easier to fit in with life, unlike ss. don't think i could hack this ss till i lose 5 stone, so thats whats in my head, that way i have a goal date for ss, then up plans till i get to 10 stone...does that make sense??????????????????????????????

Wow biltsy if you do the same loss again this week that'll be fantastic:D I think I'm in for a small loss this week (havn't weighed myself though) but I do tend to lose quite slowly so I think wk 1 was a one off lol!

Thanks for the tip about the packs, I'll try that:) I've been having a coffee in the evenings (decaff) made with a bit of vanilla shake instead of milk cos I'm on ss and it's gorgeous and I really look forward to it so I might try pushing that back till just before bedtime too? Glad to hear you're sleeping better now, it's a killer being tired all the time isn't it

My lot have been fine with me not eating (but the older ones are boys so pretty laid back about almost everything:rolleyes:lol!) but I have been having porrige a lot so it seems like I'm eating 'proper food' I have explained it all a bit to the older ones but I've really focused on the health aspect rather than the weight one, I think they'll be ok as long as I'm happy, every so often they have soemthing yummy and then say oops sorry mummy cos you can't have this and I always say that it's ok because I CAN have it if I want it I just choose not to:D really helps my mindset too;):D

Whoops sorry xposted there

Well done on the karate purple hugs, the pounds are going to be flying off of you:eek::D The soups sound like a good idea, your girls will probably hardly notice then:)

Biltsy that sounds like a great plan, this diet is all about getting your head into it and it sounds like you've figured out the best way to do it. I think I'm going to try and stick with ss as long as I can, and in fact I quite enjoy it, is that weird?! but I'll just keep re-evaluating as I go along, just hope I can stick with it and do it this time:eek:

well loved-up i bet you still lose loads this week at least 7 to 8lb, call that bet????
My teenager has started cooking dinner, with the help of his gf lol
so thats been a help, and i try to have soup when they have tea..... off to cinema later, have a cranberry bar to take with me hope that helps, not looking forward to popping to loo every half hour though.....lol................
off to check cinema listing now so talk soon take care xxTxx

Hi all, sorry for no post for yesterday. Was up at dark o'clock as my children put it (actually it was only 6!!!) and was dead on my feet last night when I got home, but i missed not chatting with you all.

Helped out at two graduation ceromonies yesterday, had to stand at a crossing and make sure no one got run over. But it was great motivation for my diet until at lunchtime when I discovered I had forgotten my shake!!! What was worse they provided lunch for those staying all day - i was so hungry so I scrapped the egg filling out of two tiny sandwiches and ate it!!! God, i have been beating myself up over it but needs must! Anyway hope all is ok with everyone!! :)

Louie don't beat yourself up!! Blimey you could have tucked in that would have been worth beating yourself up over!! WELL DONE for resisting.. but you did need something so you were wise not to push yourself too far. ((Hugs))

I've been doing Karate for a few months now, but so far hasn't helped with my weight loss, but dare say it's helping now.. ;) And with the inches too. :) I'm not nearly as shattered in the high energy warm up we do now so that's great news, and am becoming more flexible :) It surprisingly helps my back too (don't do any impact stuff).

As for SS well it is tough.. think your wise biltsy to have a goal of SS and then a plan to increase after that. As you say you'll still lose at 1000 :)
Slimfast is 1200 or so calories.. and that works (as I found out last week) :), so something like that may workout cheaper in the long run, but don't want to take you away from CD or here! lol

I had a lovely little quorn fillet with corgette earlier but must say I feel stuffed!! :eek: amazing as it looked like something off masterchef (tiny), but was lovely. :)

Night girls :) another successful day :)

Morning sun has risen, though it's blooming cold here! It's lovely to see the sun and am off to see my pony after lunch to put a lovely warm sunday dinner in his belly.. well horse feed anyway! lol

hello on this snowy day. not too much white stuff yet, but kids could be in for a snow day tommorrow,,,,,,,,oh joy......... weigh in tommorrow.........yipee

hope there isnt' too much snow for you Biltsy. Kids would love it though I'm sure! lol If we get a snow day I'll have to get mine out to play in the snow... we've had about 1/8th of an inch in the last 2 years! :sigh:

Good luck for tomorrows weigh in! it's fantastic how fast the weeks are going! :)

Had a lovely dinner of quorn and a bit of veg in a vegetable soup earlier :) worked really well made a full bowlful too. worked a treat to satisfy my daughter too! lol

Day 3 over!! :) not a headache yet either think slimfast must've done the trick. :)

Irene our 'captain' isn't around, we're not sure when she's back but we're hoping tomorrow. I'll PM you :)

:17729:well everyone another day on cd nearly done. thank god......not been easy today,,,,,but then we all will get days like it........:eatdrink023:hopefully not too much snow over night otherwise i won't get weighed, as its a good 1/2 hour away to cdc house.:banghead:.........lets hope we all do really well this week

:gen126:

Well done Biltsy! :) fingers x'd it doesn't snow too much.

Louie you did fab just eating the egg filling, if that situation isn't a test of your will power I don't know what is and you passed with flying colours:D

Well no snow down here for us, we rarely get it tbh, it'd be quite nice to see some for a change!

Purple hugs well done on getting through the first three days:D sounds like you've just slid into ketosis with no problems hope the rest of you journey stays as easy for you, I'm sure it will:)

Biltsy well done on getting through a tough day:hug99:What time is you weigh in tomorrow? I've got mine at half six again, can't believe how quickly this week has gone:eek: I hope I've lost something (though not expecting a lot) but I really can feel the difference already so I guess that's what really counts:D

I'm still doing ok on ss but for some reason for the last few days I've really struggled with the water, so if you could all keep giving me a boot up the backside I'd be very grateful;):D

Back